Chapter 22•~

I smash my lips into hers still hovering over her. She gasps then kisses back. Our kiss became deeper and deeper every second. We stopped for air looking into each other's eyes.

I bite my lip looking at her. Should we actually do this... I don't know... maybe I'll just do something for her...

I get between her legs and kiss her again. Her hands slide under my shirt touching my inked skin. Her hands are soft... so are her lips. I'll let her get on top.

"Get... on top" I say into her mouth. She lifts herself up a little. Still kissing. I wrap my arms around her and I lay down on the bed still kissing her. Now she's on top. My hands on her waist and her hands on my chest.

She starts to move her hips on me. Fuck. She doesn't want to do that. I grab her hips and stop them. My hands travel down to the top of her shorts. I push them down and she kicks them off. Damn these leggings now. I'm getting inpatient! What's this? I feel a little rip. I wonder if she'll get mad... who cares! I mess with the little rip and end up ripping a huge hole on her leggings. She gasps in the kiss then shrugs it off.

We stop for air again and I push her on her back. This time I don't get close to her face. I pull off her ripped leggings leaving her plain black panties on.

I slide my hands under her shirt and take it off of her. She tries to cover herself with her hands.

"No you don't. You don't want to cover yourself. Especially in front of me." I say moving her hands away from her body. Her face gets red and looks up at me. Damn she has huge tits.

Hinata POV

Why am I letting him do this... I'm hurting Kiba... but Naruto... he makes my stomach turn and have a fire feeling. Me and Kiba never got undressed in front of each other. The farthest we've ever gotten was just kissing... I never had this fire feeling before... it makes me want more of Naruto...

"Have you ever touched yourself?" He asks me while his hands go up and down my inner thighs. My face burns up when he asks. I haven't... it's to embarrassing. I shake my head and he looks shocked.

"Hmm good to know" he says and smiles. Ok we aren't here to make fun of me! I pop out my bottom lip pouting. His face gets closer and bites my bottom lip. OW! I gasp and he laughs backing up. THAT HURT! I touch my bottom lip. He moves my hand and kisses me again. As we kiss I feel his hand touch my lower part. I jump and he laughs into my mouth. He then starts rubbing it. Oh my god! It feels good but... a little moan escapes from my mouth then into his. He backs away and stops the kiss. He looks shocked.

"Holy fuck..." he says with his eyes wide. What did I do?!?!! Did I do something wrong?!!?! "That was fucking cute" he says and laughs. My face burns up again. He pulls my panties off and chucks them at his dresser. He smirks at me...

"Ok you ready?" He asks and I nod. No I'm not! Wait I am? Wait I don't know! He kissed me again then I feel something go inside of me. I gasp.

"WHAT IS THAT?" I yell. He laughs. "It's my finger calm down" he chuckles. He pumps his finger in and out slowly. Oh my god... I feel the fire in my stomach go crazy. Little moans escape from my mouth but he kisses me so they go into his mouth. I tug at his hair and he groans at it. The way he groans is so... hot... HINA! Ohhhh forget it I don't care anymore!

Then I feel another finger enter. Oh my god! My breathing gets heavier. He starts to move his fingers faster causing my moans to get louder along with my breathing getting heavier. Then he suddenly stops. No! He can't just leave me like this!

He stops kissing me and he spreads my thighs open more. He lowers himself down to my lower part. What is he doing?! He hooks his arms around my thighs and looks up at me. What is he doing?!?!! He smirks and licks his lips. Oh my god! Can he even do that?!?!

Naruto POV

Fuck. I dip my head between her thighs and I feel her tense up. She's never touched herself ever? Damn...

I then use my tongue to go against her and she gasps.

"W-what are you doing?!?" She freaks out. I can't help but laugh against her. I lift my head up and look at her. Her face is red and shocked.

"Calm down!" I laugh and she looks scared. Aww don't be scared! I duck my head between her thighs again and blow on her. She shivers and goosebumps go all over her body instantly. I use one finger to pump slowly in and out of her and my tongue slowly swiping against her. She's now a moaning mess right now. Her legs start to shake so I stop using my finger and I hook my arm around her other thigh from her moving away. I go a little faster with my tongue and she moans like crazy. Her body starts to move around.

Then her body stops and she comes. I use two fingers again and pump in and out of her slowly for a second and I take them out. Should she have a taste? Nah shed probably freak out.

Hinata POV

I just went into a little tantrum right now... oh my god... it left so good... he pulls out his fingers out of me and puts them in his mouth. WHAT?!?? CAN HE DO THAT?!? IS THAT BAD FOR YOU?!? I just lay here trying to catch my breath. He then lays down next to me and looks up at the ceiling.

"So how was you first orgasm?" He asks chuckling. I playfully hit his arm causing him to laugh. Asshole!