Chapter 12•~

He looked at me with his light blue sparkly eyes. Shivers go down my spine. I'm confused on why he is here... why am I all of a sudden scared? Shy? I don't know what I feel.

"That's my name" He says coldly. What's his problem? Why is he even here?

"Why are you here?" I ask him. It comes off kind of rudely. I didn't mean to say it like that though...

"I'm taking you to the store dumbass" He says and starts walking down the hall. What? Why? I'm so confused... and why did he call me a dumbass!

"Im not waiting all day!" He snaps and stops walking and turns around to look at me. I don't move.

"Why?" I finally ask.

"Why what?" He shrugs.

"Why are you taking me to the store?"

"We'll talk in my car. Now hurry your ass up!" He walks off swinging his keys around his index finger.

What the hell?!? I'm not going anywhere with him. He is a total asshole!

"Hinata you better go!" Sakura says smiling at me. Why? I walk back into our dorm and I sit on my bed. I hear his car turn on.

"Hinata! Hurry!" She says sounding suspicious. Why is this such a big deal? I just stare at her.

I don't want him to wait for me. Especially if I'm not going with him. I should just go maybe he is just being nice.

I get up and change my clothes quickly. I don't bother to do my hair. I look at Sakura who is smiling at me. I squint my eyes at her.

"Do you have anything to do with this?" I ask her. Her eyes widen and she jumps.

"N-no!" She says and her face flushes.

"Hmm" is all I manage to say and I grab my phone along with my wallet. I walk out the door and I hear Sakura squeal. I roll my eyes playfully and walk down the hall.

Naruto is walking towards me.

"How long are you going to fucking take?!" He snaps. I jump because of his reaction.

"S-sorry..." I say and he rolls his eyes and starts walking back out outside and I do the same.

When we reach to his car he gets in the drivers seat. I get in the passenger. When I get in his car the loud annoying music is blasting. Is this what people call music now? Ugh.

"Which store?" He says and starts driving out of the parking lot.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him not looking at him.

"Which store?" He asks again. Ugh! Answer my damn question!

"I don't know... Target?" I'll just answer him because I'm sure he won't answer mine unless I answer his.

"Ok" is all he says.

I clear my throat. Maybe it'll get his attention.

"What?"

"Why are you doing this?" I ask again looking at him this time. His eyes still on the road.

He just turns up the song as I ask him. UGH!! I'm honestly so done! I just want to go back to the dorm and wait for Kiba... omg! KIBA!!!

I'm done with him ignoring my question. I reach over to the radio and turn it down. He instantly looks at me. He looks pissed... oh no.

"Don't touch my fucking radio!" He snaps. Jeez... I shouldn't have done that...

"S-sorry but... you keep ignoring my question."

He groans annoyed. "Sakura over heard you talking to your boyfriend" He says.

"And that involves you how?" I add a bit of sass in what I just said.

He just smirks and starts to laugh. "Your annoying"

Ugh! He keeps ignoring my question! You know what I'll just ask Sakura when I get back to the dorm.

We arrive at Target less than 10 minutes. We get out of the car silent.

"Sakura called me and said you didn't have a ride so she asked me" he breaks the silence and answers my question I've been asking the whole time.

She didn't have to do that. Well she could've at least called someone else not someone who is a complete asshole.

"Oh..." I don't know what to say so whatever. We walk inside and we walk to the decoration aisle. I grab a couple of things while he laughs and makes fun of the stuff I pick out.

He is honestly getting on my last nerve.

"Naruto? Oh my gosh! Naruto is that really you?!!?" A lady's voice calls out from behind us.

Naruto tenses and doesn't look back. He grabs my arm and starts pulling me so we are away from the aisle. What the hell!?!

"Stop touching me! Get away!" I whisper loud. The last thing I want is him touching me or even close to me.

"Shhh! We got to go now" he whispers loud. He can't tell me what to do. Well he might leave me. He is my ride after all.

"You could go I'm staying until I'm done!" I snap at him. Him annoying me is starting to piss me off and at this point I don't care if he yells at me or gets pissed.

His eye widen and his fists clench. His knuckles are white. He just groans.

I start walking away with a shopping cart full of my stuff. He doesn't follow. Thank god I don't need him annoying me even more.

"Oh hey... miss?" A lady's voice calls to me. At least I think she is talking to me... wait that's the lady that was calling for Naruto just a second ago...

I turn around with a sweet smile. "Oh... yeah?"

"Your the girl with my little Naruto right?" She asks worried. My little Naruto... I need to hold in my laughter. Either this lady is his mom or his girlfriend!

"Oh yeah!" I say sweetly and she smiles huge.

"Oh my goodness! I knew it was him! Are you his girlfriend?" She asks happy and excited.

Did she just say girlfriend? Hell no! I wouldn't date that asshole! My face flushes. Why am I blushing?!!?

"O-oh n-" I try saying no but I'm interrupted.

"Yeah she sure is" Naruto says with the fakest smile I've ever seen. He comes up behind the lady.

I give him a glare and he ignores it.

"Oh! My little Naruto! I knew you would get rid of your habits and get yourself a beautiful girlfriend!" The lady basically yells and hugs him tight.

He looks uncomfortable but I could care less right now. Why did he say I'm his girlfriend? I'm honestly done with today. I just want to leave go back to the dorm and sleep.