Chapter 2•~

Mother and Kiba had left. Kiba hugged and kissed my forehead before he left. I love him so much.

I was unpacking my things. I sat on my bed and just looked at all the stuff that Sakura had. I really need to get some stuff for my side too. Hmm I have nothing else to do. Kinda bored actually. I'll watch a movie on my laptop. I grab my laptop and scroll through movies. I come across one. "The Waterboy." It looked kind of familiar but whatever I was bored. After a couple of minutes into it I hear voices down the hall.

"Yeah yeah whatever! Of course I'm going! K see ya later!" A girls voice appears close to the door. The door opens and I see Sakura come in.

"Oh hey! Are you all set?" She asks with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh hi... yea I am..." I didn't want to be rude but my mom always told me to stay away from people like her but she seems so sweet. Who cares my mom can't control me anyways. "I was just watching a movie..." I say trying to make a conversation.

"Really!? Which one? Sorry if I interrupted with my loud talking." She apologizes.

"Oh don't worry! I've seen it before but I was just bored after unpacking my things... oh and it's called The Waterboy!" I say.

"Ohhh! I've seen that movie so many times." She laughs. I join her.

"Oh are you coming to the party?!" She asks me excitedly. "Oh...uh what party?" I ask.

"Oh at the frat house! We have parties over there all the time! Mostly on the weekends! People get crazy drunk there!" She says so excited.

My mom said to stay away from parties and clubs. She doesn't want me involved in all of it because it will effect my education... and she wants me to be a perfect child. I roll my eyes. "Oh uh... I think I'll pass..." I say.

She had a frown on her face. "Oh ok... it will be fun!" She says musically.

"No I'm... just tired..." I smile while trying to make up a lie.

"Aww come on just this once! Please!"She begs.

Maybe only one time.

"I won't ever ask you again unless you actually have fun!" She says.

Oh well I'll try it out. I've never been to a party before... well like a college party. "Ok just this once!" I say and smile. It made her day as she jumped up and down and squealed like a kid.

She laughs and I can't help but laugh with her also.

"Hey I don't mean to be nosey but... where did you go with that guy? Your boyfriend I'm guessing?" I ask.

She laughs. "Oh no he isn't my boyfriend! He is a friend! We went to go eat with my other friends and discuss the party."

I felt slightly embarrassed... "oh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Oh I would stay away from him... he is..." I cut her off. "Rude!" I say. She laughs. "I guess you could say that!" We both laugh again. She isn't bad I'm actually really liking her!

Now that I mentioned sleep a little while ago I'm actually kind of tired.

She had yawned. "Let's got ready after a nice nap" She says falling over onto her bed. "That's what I was just going to say!" We both laugh. It wasn't long until we find ourselves asleep.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them as I slowly start to actually wake up. I sit up and see that Sakura had already woken up.

"Hey sleepyhead!" She calls. I smile. "Hey"

I get up out of bed and walk over to the sink to brush my teeth and hair. After I do that I walk out of the bathroom to find something to wear.

"Ugh! The only thing I hate about parties is to find out what to wear!" She groans.

"I'll help you out!" I say.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" She says and changes into something.

I only brought one dress. Well who cares this is the only time I'm actually going to go to a party. I pull out a purple dress. I love purple so much!

"How does this look? I have another one after this!" She says while looking at my face to see my reaction.

When I turn around to look at her she was wearing something way more revealing compared to mine.

It was a black dress that was lacy on top to show her red and pink bra then the bottom was just solid. It was very short. The straps were really thin.

"Um let's see the next one..." I say nervously. "Ok!"

I turn back around and get changed into my purple dress. It was all one color no lace or anything. It was a simple dress that stopped above my knees. The sleeves were quarter length and it the chest area wasn't too revealing.

"Ok I got it on!" She says and turns her self around. When I turn around she looks at me confused.

"What your going to wear that?" She says. "Yeah! What's wrong with it?" I say.

"You do know we are going to a frat party right?!" She says. "Well it's the only dress I brought with me and besides I really like it!" I defend my dress.

"You know you could barrow one of mine!" She says excited. "Oh um... I'm good for now" I smile. I didn't want to wear any of her revealing clothes. It's just not me...

"Oh ok! Well what about mine!" She says.

It's another black dress that is a bit more snug on her. It stopped right in the middle of thighs. It completely showed her stomach and back,most of her chest was revealed, and the straps were barely hanging on.

"The other one is better... it's not as revealing..." I finally admit. I kind of feel bad.

"Oh ok! Don't feel bad to tell me if it too revealing! It's ok it's just the way I dress ya know!" She says.

I smile and nod. I still slightly feel bad.

We finished getting ready after we both curled our hair. She put makeup on and I only put mascara on. She had offered to share some of hers with me but I refused to put a lot.

"Oh yeah that guy from earlier he will be picking us up. His name is Naruto!" She says.

"Oh ok" I say.

We had waited until he had shown up. We get into his car and he eyeballs me the whole time I get into the car. "I have a boyfriend you know..."I say to the blonde tattooed guy. "Oh no honey you got the wrong idea I wasn't eyeballing you like that!" He laughs before finishing his sentence.

"Huh?" I kind of felt embarrassed. "It's just that we aren't going to church you know!" He laughs and starts the car. "NARUTO BE NICE TO HER!!" Sakura says and slaps his arm. "Well..." I decide to keep it to myself. I was mad but embarrassed at the same time.