Chapter 21•~

Hinata POV

What the hell was I thinking?!!? Why would I kiss him!? I just... I just let him! A-and what about K-Kiba! KIBA! I wipe my face and sit myself on the bed. I grab my phone and check the time... 8:03pm.. barely. What has gotten over me today?! To many things had happened...

(RING RING!)

Oh my phone... I grab it again. Oh someone's calling... It's... KIBA! Oh my god! What am I going to say?!?! I have to answer... but... UGH!

After a couple of rings I finally answer it. I wipe my tears and clear my throat.

"Hey Kiba!" I say pretending to be excited and happy. When really I'm just a freakin mess today!

"Hey Hinata!" He says happy. I can feel a warm nice smile from him on the phone. Tears start coming again. Why would I do this to him... I'm cheating on him...

"What's up?" I ask but my voice came out shaky. Dammit!

"Wait! What's wrong?!" He asks concerned. Oh my god! What do I say?!!?!

"O-oh it's uh n-nothing!" I fake laugh stuttering... how am I going to tell him?!?

"Hinata... your lying... what's wrong?" He asks again sadly.

"I... I just got something in my-" I start to say but I'm interrupted.

Click. "Look I'm sorry about earlier..." Narutos voice says coming in the door. My eyes widen.

"Hinata? Who is that?" Kiba asks. Oh my god! No! What do I say?!?

"I-I gotta go! Bye!" I say quickly and ended the call. Oh my god... now things are worse... oh my god! I start my first day at college tomorrow...I throw my head back on the pillows and cry.

Naruto POV

Wait what?!? She's crying again?! What the fuck. Wait was she on the phone? With who?

"What are you crying about now?" I ask and put the cup down on my dresser. I walk towards the bed.

"EVERYTHING!" She yells and cry's at the same time and covers her face with the blankets. Oh...

I get on the bed and take my phone out of my pocket and put it next to me. I pull the covers off of her face slowly. Her face is all wet and red from her tears. Also from wiping her face a lot. Black smudges are under her eyes. Mascara?

"Hey..." I say softly. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She looks so sad...

"Come here..." I say and she shakes her head.

"Im not going to fall for that again... your just going to kiss me...again" she says and sits up. I roll my eyes.

"No I'm not..." I say and she looks confused. I'm trying not to laugh cuz of how stupid she looks right now. She gets closer to me and I pull her in to hug her. She gasps when I hug her. She probably wasn't expecting that.

She cry's and cry's into my shoulder hugging me. I don't even know why I'm doing this... what the hell is going on with me lately?

I push her back onto the bed and hover over her. She screams when I pushed her. I just chuckle at her. She crosses her arms.

"What are you doing?" She asks wiping her face. I just smile at her and my hands creep up on the sides of her stomach. She screams. Oh my god we have another Sakura over here. I start to tickle her and she laughs trying to wiggle away from me. Good now she's in a better mood. I stop and she catches her breathe.

"Your an asshole you kn-" she starts to say laughing. But I interrupt her by smashing my lips into hers. She jumps then kisses back.