Chapter 1 - Flicks & Flirtations - Friday Night, Mid-April

Another night of PS4, dancing and watching some TV

Another night of PS4, dancing and watching some TV. While watching Westworld, Clay and Chris are both left speechless and shocked, when the scene with the naked black dude was trying to pour water into a glass cup. The camera panned out and revealed his huge package.

.

.

Clay: God damn, that was a big fucking dick. You seen that?

Chris: it was probably fake, CGI, or something.

Clay: [laughs] I would play that part if they showed my dick. [he rewinds the show to the part where his dick is clearly visible and hits pause] damn, his shit is big as fuck!

Chris: Okay, you a little too intrigued by that guy's... thing.

Clay: come on, it's a dick, a big one, you can say it... I mean, you gotta admit this is a big ass dick. [moves closer to the TV and puts his hand on the screen to measure with his hands] look [laughing] he ain't even hard.

Chris: I think you have a minor obsession with "dicks."

Clay: you mean, you never think about how big your dick is compared to other guys... shit, I do it all the time, I can admit it. I see this ugly dude with a nice girl and be like "he must gotta big ole dick," or some other guys, them wanna be thugs and players, tryna overcompensate or the ones that pick on people. Them small dick motherfuckers.

Chris: [laughing] you put a lot of thought into this, I see.

Clay: well, it's true, so don't even.

Chris: oh no, I didn't mean anything by it, you know I wouldn't say anything bad about you. But you're doing some deep thinking.

Clay: yeah, like you, you got a nice dick.

Chris: what?

Clay: one time when you slept over, and you was wearing boxer shorts, your dick was hard, and it was hanging out, and I was like damn, you got a big ass dick.

Chris: [covering his wide-open mouth, in complete shock, that his best friend was admiring his dick as he slept] oh my God.

Clay: don't worry, I just put a sheet over you. After I took some pics and sold them to some creepers...