Chapter 18 - Cruising Wally World - Friday Afternoon, Mid-May

.

.

Kemberly noticed that Chris wasn't at school for a third day and joked about feeling bad if Chris had killed himself, but it was one less faggot in the world if he had. Katia couldn't wait until the day was over, she was going to confront her brother. Coming, home Katia looks to confronts Luis about not being at school.

.

Katia: Lou, Lou, LUIS!

Luis: what girl? What you screaming my name for?

Katia: why wasn't you at school today?

Luis: none of fucking business, why you all in mine anyways?

Katia: that fag Chris wasn't at school again. Were you with him? I'm thinking maybe y'all the ones fucking and sucking each other and not Clay unless you into some freaky shit.

Luis: why you all up in his business? That got nothing to do with you. You just following whatever Kim do. By yourself, stop being her fucking mini-me of Kemberly.

Katia: yeah, y'all must be fucking you even try to deny it, same thing Clay did when Kim asked him too.

Luis: [laughing] you acting fucking acting just like Kim... you know yeah, we all fucking and sucking each other, taking turns to fucking and getting fucked. We sell our booties to all the creepers on Two Notch... You know what the funny thing is, how thirsty you was for Chris before. You would have given that pussy up to him, but he went and fuck Michelle because she ain't fucking crazy like your ass.

Katia: fuck you, I'mma tell Mami when she gets home, she probably gonna put your ass out.

Luis: you should hear how you sound, can't believe you right now, don't fucking speak to until you come to your senses.

Katia: can't believe my brother's a dick sucking faggot.

Luis: I can't believe my sister's a fucking psycho bitch, that can't be with the boy she's been thirsty for, your thirsty ass was lusting over Chris for years. [walks off towards his room, but stops and comes back] and why you so worried about me all-a-sudden? You couldn't care less what I did before, now you playing big sister" looking out for me, or maybe, just maybe, you don't want rumors going around about you. Maybe I should start some, like your crazy bitch friend.

Katia: yeah, I guess you one of them, don't worry I won't talk about it anymore.

Luis: good. [gives her a dirty look and heads to his room and locks the door]

.

Meanwhile, Chris phone rings, he sees it's Clay and quickly answers it.

.

ANSWERS PHONE

Chris: hey, Clay, sup?

Clay: okay please listen to all I have to say okay.