Chapter 7 - Hoops and Drama - Friday Afternoon, Early May

.

.

A week after Chris and Clay got caught by Carl, Chris decided it was time to finally go pay Clay a visit, hoping the awkwardness would be gone. When he arrived he saw, Clay, Carl, and Luis outside in the cul-de-sac playing 1-on-1-on-1 basketball. Kemberly and Katia here there as well, taking pictures of the boys and themselves. Chris walks over to Kemberly and Katia, greeting them with hugs, and gets a kiss from Katia.

.

Katia: Hey Papi, como?

Chris: [laughing] Hey Mami, bien y tu?

Katia: Better, now you here. [with a smile and a wink]

Chris: Hmm ... sup Kim, how you doing? [after remembering to acknowledge her]

Kemberly: Oh hey, I'm good, just watching all this muscle and dick.

Chris: [laughing] okay...

Katia: Damn, tell us how you really feel, somebody must be wanting some sausage.

Kemberly: Bitch, like you, don't want this sausage right here [pointing to Chris' dick]

Katia: Shut up, whore [slapping Kemberly on the shoulder]

Kemberly: Takes a bigger one to know one, besides I learned from you.

Chris: [not wanting to listen to them compare who was the bigger whore] I'm ma go join them, while you two settle this issue.

Katia: Take your shirt off too, and get sweaty. [reaching out and touching him seductively]

Kemberly: [whispers] Damn, bitch, you hungry.

Katia: Whatever.

.

.

Chris joined his friends, and they all took turns taking shots and trying to dunk. About 15 minutes into them playing, Carl asks Luis to play defense and try to stop him from scoring, he began to drive towards the goal. Luis was quicker than he thought, stealing the ball, and starts his attempt to score. Then all of a sudden, Luis pulls his shorts down exposing his ass and starts backing it up towards Carl, his creamy caramel booty was bouncing with each dribble and jump-step backward.