Chapter 28 - About Last Night - Part I - Saturday Morning, Mid-June

As the sun begins to rise, Clay is lying on his side, watching Chris sleep. The alarm goes off, Chris turns to see Clay looking at him.

.

Chris: [smiles] what's wrong, was I snoring?

Clay: [smiles and laughs] nah, just looking at you. [patting Chris on the butt]

Chris: [giggles and blushes] I wish this moment could last forever.

Clay: me too ... [moves closer to Chris, poking him in the ribs with his dick]

Chris: [feeling Clay's erect dick sticking him] are you naked, under there [lifting the blanket to look underneath, he sees that Clay's dick is out of the fly]

... oh, he's trying to escape.

Clay: [laughs] my bad, I can't help it ... it's always coming out around you ... he wants to be part of everything

Chris: [laughing] or maybe you wear those loose boxers, to make " Lil Clay" come out.

Clay: "Lil Clay"? Ain't nothing little about [thrusting his hips forward again poking Chris in his back]

... but yeah, I make sure it falls out by not doing the button, or I'd rip the fly a bit.

Chris: you're so nasty, but I like it

Clay: I use to make up reasons to get naked or see you naked.

Chris: [shaking his head] you know I was going through agony, making sure you didn't find out about me, and you've wanted to have me for God knows how long.

Clay: I didn't know if it was just some phase, but when all that shit happened with ... you know who, I just wanted to make everything right, and I couldn't stop thinking bout you.

Chris: [pulls Clay over towards him and exhales deeply] come here, hold me ... somehow this all feels like a dream.

Clay: no, we're wide awake.

.

Continuing to surprise Chris, Clay moves his crotch and tugs on the pajama pants, signaling Chris to give him access to his dick. Clay starts to stroke Chris' dick until he becomes hard, which happens in seconds. Clay sucks on Chris' dick, causing him to moan with delightful joy. Chris returns the favor by pulling Clay's boxer shorts off and takes Clay's already fully erect dick and begins to return the favor. Guiding Chris to get on top of him, Clay now begins to play with Chris' hole.

.

Chris: stop, we need to get ready ... we'll end up having sex again.

Clay: you stay that like it's a bad thing.

Chris: no butt, you're making me horny right now, and my poor little hole, hasn't recovered from the pounding you gave me last night.

Clay: [sulking grumble] you're right.

.

The two get dressed slowly due to the constant kissing and playing with each other, they pack the bags slowly with the continued playing and flirting. Finally complete, Chris takes the bags to the car, and Clay goes to check out and then meets Chris waiting in the car.

Meanwhile, Luis was very eager to talk about his night and to hear about Chris', texting Chris as soon as he woke up.

.

Luis TEXTING: you home yet?

Chris TEXTING: we're almost home

Luis TEXTING: okay, call or text me ASAY get home