Chapter 17 - The Confessions - Late Friday Morning, Mid-May

.

.

Chris was avoiding everyone, even Clay, but not Luis. Clay was mad at the fact that Kemberly's lies were affecting his friend and getting jealous that Chris wasn't spending time with him. Luis had spent the past two nights at Chris' house. Chris hadn't been to school in three days,Luis decides to stay with him on Friday. Luis waits until Mr. van der Berg leaves for work and heads over to Chris' house. After Chris lets Luis inside,Luis talks to Chris about the past week.

.

Luis: I know you probably don't wanna talk about it, but you feeling today.

Chris: meh, not even strawberry cheesecake ice cream could've pulled me out this funk last night.

Luis: well, I'mma stay with you today, and I'll do whatever you want.

Chris: whatever? [raising his eyebrow]

Luis: [laughing] whatever! [whispering sensually]

Chris: are you flirting with me?

Luis: I'm always flirting with and teasing you.

Chris: Well, you better stop. I'm feeling vulnerable, so don't try and take advantage of me.

Luis: [laughing] hmm, you think I want Clay to beat my ass.

Chris: [laughing] he is very protective of someone he's not even with.

Luis: I wonder why. Never mind, we all know why he wants some of those cakes you got back there. [slapping Chris on his ass]

Chris: stop playing with my booty.

Luis: [laughing] I'll try, but no promises. I just wanna make you feel better.

Chris: can you make Kemberly disappear?

Luis: [picks up a wooden spoon and waves it around Chris' head] puff, all gone, anything else fairy god Lou-Lou can do for his baby-boo, cutie pie, sugar-wuga dumpling?

Chris: [laughing] ding-dong is that bitch dead, fairy god, Lou-Lou?

Luis: yes, and face is now as ugly as she is on the inside.

Chris: [hugs Luis] I love you so much, Lou.

Luis: [hugging Chris back and kisses him on the cheek] I love you too baby.

Chris: [looking up at the security camera] umm, let's go to my room, I always forget that the camera is there.

.

They went Chris' room and lay in bed together, playing on their phones for a few minutes.

.

Luis: this is boring, you wanna have a little fun today or just sleep?

Chris: let's play some music, so we can sing and dance together. I wanna hear you hit those notes again.

Luis: okay, I won't be your next Michelle, though.