Chapter 14 - Water Sports - Wednesday, Mid-May

.

.

The next day Clay calls Chris and suggests that they stay home and chill to avoid the high school drama. Clay drives over to pick out Chris and brings him back to his house. They spend the first part of the morning playing PS4 in Clay's room. After getting bored with video games, they decide to go to the gym Mr. Carter had set up in the garage. The workout released some stress they both had built up over the past two days. As the temperature began to rise, Clay and Chris decided to have a water gun fight in the backyard. Clay was wearing a loose-fitting sleeveless t-shirt and some white basketball shorts.

Chris was wearing cargo shorts and some random printed t-shirts. Ten minutes later, they both were utterly soaked; the shorts Chris was wearing began to sag on his waist from the weight of the water, and it began to pull his boxers down, exposing the crack of his ass. Clay took off his shirt off, making his dick imprint that much easier to see. Clay was well known for not wearing underwear especially when it got hot. Chris couldn't help but notice the dick print, Clay was wringing the water out of his shirts and then started to flex, he turns to Chris and says.

.

Clay: hey, take some pics of me, need to post all these wet muscles for my fans to see.

Chris: okay, thot [laughs] past your phone

Clay: [laughs] whatever, you a thot two, but use yours it's got the better camera.

Chris: ugh [Chris grabs his phone and snaps a bunch of pictures, then shows Clay what he took].

Clay: naw, get some more. you know, the whole body, some chest, these abs.

Chris: man, you must think you're a Kardashian?

.

Chris took a bunch more, hands the phone back to Clay, as he scrolls through the photos, he yells out.

.

Clay: DAMN!! [laughing] look man. [shows Chris the photo he just took]

... You can see my dick! [laughing]

... this shit gonna have 10,000 likes, post this one and tag me.

Chris: oh hell no, not on mine. I'll send them to you, and you can post whatever you want.

Clay: I should get fully hard, then you can take some more for me. [rubbing his dick through his shorts]

Chris: Clay, way too much right now, besides if that's what you want, you can take them in the mirror.

Clay: man, it won't be the same, the angle is different, and light is better out here. And like you ain't never seen my shit before? I mean, I seen you ... don't see me acting funny? If you asked me, I'd do it for you ... thought we was better than that, thought we was cool? C'mon man, pleaseeeee?