Chapter 3 - Haircut and a Happy Ending - Friday Evening, Late April

.

.

After leaving the game, making it home, Chris and gets changed. Luis sends Dale a text trying to see if he can get his hair cut before Sunday. Dale doesn't reply back until late Friday night saying if he wanted to get hooked-up he'd have to come by in the morning before nine AM. Luis says that's cool with him. Wanting to talk to Chris about this "hand job," he gave Clay, he heads over to Chris' house. After Chris, greets Luis at the door, they head to his room, and Luis immediately questions him about what happened.

.

Luis: I don't know how you didn't just jump all over that dick, I mean you had it in your hands while it was hard.

Chris: [laughing] easy now, we were in a hospital. I mean, it wasn't like we any kind of privacy to do anything anyway.

Luis: hmm, so you thought about it?

Chris: yeah, of course, you tell me if that was you and Carl, you would've thought about it?

Luis: I wouldn't, I woulda been all over that dick like [pretending like he had a dick in his hands and licking all over it]

Both: [laughing]

Chris: nasty ass [playfully hitting Luis]

Luis: yes, yes, I am. Ooh wee, and Carl got that nice dick just like Clay, they must got some good dick genes in that family.

Chris: [laughing] apparently so.

Luis: so, when you gonna get with him?

Chris: the same time you get with Carl, oh yeah that's right, you almost did, when you almost lost your complete virginity [giggles]

Luis: oh, shut up, you know that's not how it happened, you know I don't like talking about that.

Chris: I'm sorry, boo [reaches out to hug Luis]

Luis: [pushes Chris away] nah, you know that's something I don't wanna have brought up.

Chris: [trying to grab onto Luis to hug him, they struggle against each other] come here, you know I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry, please ... gimme a kiss [making kissing noises and tries to kiss Luis]

Luis: kiss my ass, right in-between the cheeks

Chris: I bet you'd like that

Luis: yes, I would, make sure you put your tongue deep inside, get me all wet

Chris: hmm, maybe if things were different [leans in and tries to kiss Luis on the lips, but Luis turns his head, leaving Chris shocked and gasping] well, okay ... I'm sorry.

Luis: I need to go and get my haircut. [without looking at Chris] Talk to you later.

Chris: [feeling bad for making jokes all Luis' expense on a subject he doesn't like him to bring up] okay ...