Dazed

[1992, Eddie is 16 and Richie is 17]

-not smut but steamy

"I told you a million times, Bev, I don't want to go to this party," Eddie pouted from the passenger's seat as the two pulled up to the house party, already feeling the booming bass of the music from inside.

"Too late Eddie! You're coming with me!" Beverly exclaimed, pulling Eddie by his arm through the front yard to the steps of the house. 

"Cheer up, Eddie, just have fun! Besides, I think I know someone you know's gonna be there," the red-haired girl winked as they stepped through the door, met with the strong stench of alcohol.

"Who are you talking about?" Eddie asked, standing on his tiptoes to looking around through the crowd of teenagers with no avail of finding anyone he recognized as Where is My Mind? by the Pixies blasted.

"Bevvie!" A dark-haired boy called, holding a red cup up as he navigated towards Beverly through the sea of teens. 

"Trashmouth! Hi!" Beverly jumped excitedly into the skinny boy's arms for a tight hug.

Trashmouth? Eddie wondered. What kind of nickname was that?

"I hope you don't mind that I brought my friend, I never got to properly introduce you two to each other," Beverly said with a smirk as she gestured towards Eddie.

"I sure don't. The more the merrier, am I right?" The tall boy chucked, eyes scanning over Eddie. "What's your name, angel?"

"E-Eddie," Eddie replied timidly, feeling his cheeks burn up. He had seen the boy at the store a few times though they never exchanged words, and told Beverly about his little crush since she was the first one he'd told he was gay. He should've known she'd totally try to set him up with him.

"Speak up, babe," he told him. Eddie was taken aback by the boy's flirtatious manner, but didn't mind it.  

"It's Eddie," Eddie said a bit louder. "You?"

"Richie Tozier's the name, giving you the best night of your life is my game," Richie grinned, pointing finger guns at him.

Beverly shook her head, laughing at her friend's suggestive behavior. "Well you two have fun, okay? I'll be out back if you need me, Eddie."

Before Eddie had a chance to respond, Richie had already whisked him off into the kitchen area. There was no room for them to sit down, so Richie gestured for the shorter boy to sit on the counter while he stood in front of him, one hand next to Eddie and the other holding his drink.

"What's a cutie like you doing at a party like this?" Richie raised his eyebrows and took a sip of his drink.

"Beverly brought me since she said I need to get out more. I didn't know you guys knew each other," Eddie said honestly.

"Oh, we go wayyy back," Richie laughed, a distant gleam in his eyes. It seemed as if the two were close.

"S-so is this is your party?" Eddie looked around nervously at the overwhelming amount of people.

"You bet. Parents are out of town, as usual," Richie replied with a hint of sadness in his tone. Eddie didn't question it, though. "Try some," he offered his cup to Eddie.

"I'd rather not," Eddie declined, not wanting to contract anything from drinking from the same cup as him and certainly not wanting to go home to his overprotective mother intoxicated.

"Come onnn. Open that pretty little mouth for me, hun," Richie insisted, running a thumb over the boy's bottom lip.

"Fine," Eddie agreed, ignoring the germs as he grabbed the plastic cup into his hand despite what his mind was telling him, the boy's words seeming to have an effect on him as he titled his head back to take a sip.

"Ew, this is disgusting!" Eddie shrieked, grimacing at the strong taste, attempting to wipe it off and putting the cup down.

"You're too cute," Richie chuckled. "Let's go dance, Eds."

"Okay, but don't call me Eds," Eddie corrected as Richie took a hold of his hand to pull him into the living room of dancing teenagers as Cutting Crew's I Just Died in Your Arms started to play.

"How bout I call you 'babe' then?" Eddie only smiled at the ground as Richie led him through the loud crowd.

As they began to dance, Richie noticed that Eddie occasionally brushed against him with the lack of room. Richie thought they were simply accidents until it started happening more often, Eddie's back rubbing against Richie's front. Richie - hesitating at first in case Eddie wasn't comfortable - began to move with him.

Richie took a hold of Eddie's hips and tucked his thumbs through his belt loops, pulling the boy closer against his crotch as he rode against his body, the two steadily rocking with each other to the beat of the music.

Richie lifted his chin over the shorter boy's shoulder, his nose in Eddie's fresh-smelling chestnut hair and his lips brushing his ear, sending chills down the shorter boy's spine.

The song soon came to an end, a slower one beginning - Forever Young by Alphaville. Eddie turned to face him, his hands wrapping around the taller boy's neck while Richie's hands remained on his hips. Eddie's eyes were uncontrollably drawn to Richie's peach and plump lips as he licked them.

"Hey, my eyes are up here, princess," Richie teased, lifting Eddie's chin. Eddie was met with Richie's dark eyes behind his glasses. They were a deep brown and undeniably pretty.

A few moments passed of them simply staring at each other until Eddie couldn't take it anymore. "Just kiss me, dammit," Eddie told him.

He didn't have to tell Richie twice as he crashed his lips against Eddie's. They tasted the alcohol on each other's lips as Eddie's parted to allow Richie's tongue to explore inside. Richie squeezed Eddie's hips as Eddie tugged at Richie's curls.

Richie Tozier was right, Eddie thought. He really had given him the best night of his life.

A/N: i really liked writing this one tbh. inspired by isitmeanttobe

also if u haven't already listened to them, the it movie has official spotify playlists for each losers club character and i love them!!