2

"Give me your hands...I got
a gift for you"

I got a gift for you"

_____________

Hands in hands again, another night secretly trying not to get caught. This time all was heard is My small cry and Jungkook cuddling me trying to comfort me.

"What's wrong babe?"

I shook my head not wanting to say anything. It's been such a bad day. Everything has went horrible. He carefully placed a kiss on my forehead and rubbed my back while we're both lying on the soft bed. B

"Do you want food?"

I slightly shook my head.

It was a long 3 minutes of silent and my light sobs which were calming down a bit.

"I just want to be with you...I've been having a very bad day"

He moved his position a bit and hugged me sideways and my head on his chest Kaliningrad warmth between us.

"No matter what happens I want you to know I'll always be there...you see, that ring you're wearing. I bought it, which means part of me is with you all at times"

He reassured me and I looked up with my chin placing his hard chest smiling his time.

"I love you so much Jungkook"

He didn't gave an answer like usual and just kissed my head.

"Me too, now I have to go babe...I'll come back tomorrow okay?"

I pouted and nodded understanding as it's midnight at the moment.

He quickly got off the bed and tucked the blanket on me like I was a little kid and pecked my forehead before waving and sending those 'arrow hearts' at em and climbed down the window.

(A/N: the 'Jennie' hearts )

I gave a loud sigh and I felt empty. I really love you Jungkook, we've had these cute, happy, sad, and mad memories but I still have these butterflies every time I meet your beautiful eyes.

We've been together for 2 years now and next week is our 3rd anniversary. You've been so busy these days I feel bad for you coming over all the time feeling exhausted, hungry, and tired but you changed because of me, you tried hiding for me to see but I could clearly see by the little bags under your eyes and how your eyes has changed these days...

_______________

Chapter 2 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭