19

"Why does time flies so fast?"

____________

I cant believe it, two weeks flew by so fast I feel like it's my first couple days here. Whining not wanting to get off my bed my mom came in and smack lightly o my butt.

"Come on Lali, your flight is almost here"

I groaned and finally woke up getting ready for the airport. Doing all my routines like squally I went downstairs with my luggage in a short summer dress with slippers and my hair in a messy bun. Eating quickly with my parents now have to leave.

We all hugged each other and kissed each on the cheeks budding our goodbyes for now and promise each other to see each other within the next 1 or 2 years.

My mom dropping me off while my dad went to his restaurant I walked with fans following me handing me presents and notes.

Sitting on the seats waiting for my call I just can't believe 2 weeks actually feel like this.

If you want something to go by quick it'll go slow, if you want something to go slow it'll go quickly.

That's what my mom used to tell em every time she visits me in Korea during my trainee days.

The speaker went on and there was my airplane, I stood up walking to the airport and taking my seat next to the window. Sighing as I looked out the window where all the airplanes were. The flight is coming up in couple minutes and it seems like nobody is barely on this airplane. Couple people on the left and the seats in he middle were taken by some bags that meant they were for hose people.

I opened my mini bag and took out some potato chips and yogurt milk. To be more descriptive,

It's banana milk.

___________

Chapter 19 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭