37

"With the pain left to me, will you
help me get cured?"

"With the pain left to me, will you help me get cured?"

___________

    I ran straight into the room and my knees weakens as I saw Lisa crying while her members surrounding her trying to calm her down. I walked slowly with heavy steps closer and when the girls backed up to look at who it was hey were quite surprised.

She rose her head and her beautiful clear brown eyes looked into mines making my heart flutter but sadden at how sad her eyes looked like.

Her tears turned into huge ones and she was just making eye contact with me.

"Lisa...."

I walked slowly and when I reached her I slowly hugged her and tightened it as the second became longer.

She hit my chest as she cried on my shoulders. I stayed there, leaving my chest for her to lean on, cry on.

"Lisa...it's okay, I'm...here"

She pushed back a little and looked at my face. She was confused at what I said and I gave a look to the girls to give us alone-time.

I held Lisa's hand and pecked it. My eyes blurred once again since this morning. I looked to Lisa's eyes and this time, her eyes...softened.

"Lisa, I'm so sorry. I've never meant to hurt you- I mean..please forgive me. I've never meant anything I've said and regret every single action I did towards you.

"Jungkook, what do you mean?"

I looked down to her hands and gave a deep sigh.

"What I'm trying to say is....I loved you, no. I've been loving you this whole time. I just...I had an-"

I frustratedly messed up my hair and took a deep breath. My eyes didn't want to meet Lisa's, but I've had to.

______________

Chapter 37 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭