43

"Peaches and cream"

(We are going back to the present time now~~~)

___________

    The lights were off, I was laying on Jungkook's rising chest and we were sleeping quietly. I was still awake, full of thoughts.
Now that all the girls and the boys know, shall the world know? Maybe we could just stay hidden, it'll be the best anyways...right?

"Why are you still awake?"

His husky voice ringed through my ear as he shuffled to move in a different position. He pecked my head and smiled.

"Just...in thoughts"

I said quietly only he can hear me. He chuckled lowly and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"It's fine now....don't think too much"

I nodded and raised my hand to touch his soft hair. I played with his hair as he was staring at me.

"Lisa...."

I hummed waiting for him to continue.

"Let's be an official couple."

I was shocked but confused. Before I can say anything he leaned in and began to kiss my lips passionately. After quite a while he backed away and cupped my cheeks.

"Let the world know you're mine and only. Let the world know I'm yours and only...we'll show how much we love each other and prove them wrong"

I smiled and nodded. We both smiled hugely as we talked about how our future will be and how we'll be married and have lots of kids.

__________

The book will end soon

Chapter 43 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭