23

"You were drunk, I was drunk, we both were drunk"

_____________

    Like usual these days I woke up with the sun always shining in my eyes. I groaned as I was sleeping in an uncomfortable situation and posture yesterday. Looking around my room it was so dirty.

"Shit....I just have to make it even more dirty"

I came out my room after my routine and saw Chaeyoung right there.

"Yah!"

I yelled at her making her jump and she smiled, so fake.

"Why'd you left me alone yesterday?"

"How's your hand?"

I scoffed. Did she, Park Chaeyoung just ignore my question?!

"Why'd you ignore my question?"

I sang out making  blush a bit. What the heck, Why'd she blush? Something is so fishy.

"Ummm....Lisa, I need to tell you something."

I lifted my head telling her to go on.

"Actually this happened quite a while ago...but-"

She's told me everything. She has made the biggest mistake to tell me....

Now imma tease like no tomorrow. I'll mess with her mind and make her get shy and cute.

"Ouuuu"

I smirked at her and she quickly gutted my shoulders.

"Hajima"

She whined already tired of my teasing. After a while she asked me a question I tried ignoring my rest of my lifetime to not be heart broken again.

"Okay...what's with Jungkook that you said back in Thailand?"

I shrugged and hugged a pillow.

"Oh come on..you're basically not okay, yesterday was so obvious"

I lifted my head at her and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

She smirked and judged my shoulders making me fall backwards quite overreacting.

"We all saw how yours and Jungkook's eye lock, it was like hose slow motion kdrama"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Kdrama my ass"

I sighed out and couldn't think about anything but him.

"He doesn't even love me Chaeyoung. He's just trying to get me again to play with me"

I groaned in frustration and didn't want to talk anymore. The more I talk about it the more I feel like my broken self is gonna show sometime about now.

"Let's just...not talk about it anymore. I guess that's his happiness"

I smiled and got up.

"Wanna go practice with me?"

She smiled but it looked quite sad.

"Mian...I gotta go out today, you know"

Her voice faded out and I smirked at her again making her scream at me.

"Stop it Lisa!!!"

I laughed and ran off to my room changing into my clothes for dance practice. It's been quite a while, and sometimes dancing helps stuff off my mind...sometimes.

_________________

Chapter 23 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭