42

"What would've happen if I chased
the other path?"

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not being active like usual~ also we're back to Lisa)

active like usual~ also we're back to Lisa)

______________

    As I got inside the cafe with BamBam we started ordering our drinks and we talked about how's life and such.

I was serious as BamBam explained his pain he's been going through as he recently just went through a break up. I stood up at the end about to leave, I hugged him tight and caressed his back.

"Everything will be fine after a while okay? There's plenty more girls, better ones maybe. Fighting!"

I did aegyo to make him smile and he actually did. He nodded but he stiffened and I looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

I was worried but before he could answer I heard heels coming towards us and I saw his ex. She looked like she was crying and she quickly hugged him bawling. Luckily there's no people here right now.

"BB...please forgive me. I-I...It's just, I thought that since we got together it seemed like you don't want me. So o decided to see how I would do without you but my life felt so empty without you, so please...give me anothe-"

She didn't finished and me myself was shocked at his action. He kissed her to shut up and showed he still loves her. That was really romantic, I wish we were like that also.

After a while I got to know the girl a bit and we bid our goodbyes heading separate ways.

My smile brighter the sunset, my feet felt like floating as I walked the path to my dorm.

Before taking another step I was pulled harshly back ending up to meet Jungkook's sweaty face and dark faze down at me.

"Jungkook...what's wrong?"

Before he could answer I dragged him to the apartment he secretly bought because we weren't supposed to talk in public.

I repeated my question again cupping his cheeks.

He rolled his eyes and looked really really pissed.

"Do I look okay?"

He yelled making me startled. Never have he ever raised his voice at me. I putted my head down a little but he harshly pulled it back up with his fingers on my chin.

He grabbed my phone and was waving it in my face. I tried to grab it but of course he pulled it back and high so won't reach and smirked.

"Are you scared? I caught you now Lisa. Cheating, cheating, cheating"

"What? What are you even saying?"

I asked confused not knowing where he has brought those words I'll never do.

"Where are you hearing these things? Jungkook look, I would nev-"

"Don't even think of lying, I've seen and heard everything."

His eyes went a bit soft and tears were fighting to come out of his almond eyes. He stared down at me, making me smaller.

"Guess what? I've never like, oh wait. Loved you anyways"

I was beyond confused and was hurt. Does he not trust me at all?

"Can't you already tell? Ive never even responded back to you anytime and you still say it over and over like you're begging for us to be together forever."

I couldn't move and was frozen there.

"I've dated you because you looked beautiful.
You just want my fame, want my fans, want my money, want my love and then hurt me"

His smirk slapping across my face. All those hurtful words, all those love we've had before. All of them were....fake?

Lisa don't cry...don't show him you're weak

Anger was boiling inside me, and I've had lots of feelings mixing in. I gave a hard slap back across his face and was breathing hard, there was a lump on my throat. I couldn't talk.

"Why don't you ever trust in me? In us? Wherever you're getting all these shits, they're all wrong. If this is really what you thought of me, why....why 2 years of nothing. Why bother looking for me?"

I ran out the room and ran back to my dorm locking myself in my room. I cried all night and couldn't control my breathing, I felt like I was being choked.

Those words repeated and I just can't stop replaying those happy moment.

Jungkook

I cried as Jin was there. He rubbed my back to tell me he's there...for me.

"I'm so dumb, I'll never forgive myself"

I hit my head repeatedly as I wanted to turn back the fucking time and restart everything, even if that means to restart with Lisa.

"I've mentally lied to her hyung...I've...made the biggest-"

Jin hugged me tightly as my chest rose up and down as I was begging for air to breath. But my tears won't stop coming and also the lump in my throat.

"We'll figure things out Jungkook....we just need to- to be patience."

I nodded and hugged him back. Later that night I've fallen asleep with deep thoughts in my room with Jin there all night also.

______________

I'm so sorry! I've just been so off lately😭😩
Also we're going back to show a bit of the real cause and a bit of JK's POV

Chapter 42done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭