4

"I'm broke here...and you're
there with another"

and you're there with another"

______________

    Feeling conscious I opened my eyes and felt a light dizziness after god knows what how long I've slept.

I got on my feet making it touch the cold wooden floor. Feeling a slight pain as I rubbed my eyes I quickly moved it from my face and saw my hand wrapped in white bandages. I walked to the bathroom feeling drowsy, looking af my outfit, someone has changed it because I don't remember changing. All I remember was....

What did I do? And how is my hand injured?

Looking at my phone after I wemt to the bathroom I was scared and confused.

Yesterday was just Friday the 13th of March. So why is it now April  8th on Sunday?

What's happening? Why am I here? This is not my pajamas. Am I at the hospital? Where's my unnies? Where's Jungkook? Why am I lost?

I grabbed my hair of confusion and frustration not understand what's going on. I ran to the door knob opening it with...

I was right.

Nurses walking around and patients strolling and walking around.

Walking out I didn't know what to do or where to go so I went back to the room and called on the phone dialing the numbers I remembered.

"Hello?"

The voice of my love, I covered my mouth scared to talk.

"Hello?"

I felt a shuffle on the other side and my heart broke hearing another girl's voice but I can't understand what she's saying.

"J-Jungkook?..I'm scared"

I heard quick movements I couldn't understand and suddenly the phone hung up.

Dialing the next number to reach I bit my nails feeling like crying.

"Hello? Who's this?"

It was Chaeyoung, she sounded like she was having a happy time.

"Chaeyoung? I-I'm scared...I don't why I'm here...where everybody is...I don't know what's going on"

I burst right to tears after I said that and I heard Chaeyoung answered right back not like Jungkook did.

"Oh my god! Unnie! It's Lisa! Lisa. Lisa?"

I hummed covering my mouth stopping my cries.

"I want you to calm down, I'll explain when I get there. Okay?"

I hummed once again and the door slammed open this time leaving a bright light and then I heard a loud bang.

___________

    I quickly sat up feeling so hot and so sweaty.

Was that a dream?

I rubbed my hand through my face finding the same hand injured. Looking around it was my room this time.

I looked down to both my hands and my eyes blurred out. I was sobbing very loudly even though I tried to stop it.

The door opened and like my dream it was a bright light but this time I heard running instead of a bang.

I was pulled into a tight hug.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

Jennie quickly asked me questions and I shook my head and telling her my night mare.

She hugged me again rubbing my back and then let go after a while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Why didn't you tell us you're dating him?"

I was guilty but I couldn't tell anyone and now that I told one person I felt even more guilty.

"Please don't tell anyone. You're the only one I told...jebal...I'm begging you"

She finally agreed but she told me she was quite disappointed in me. She brought me to the living room where it was only us. She said the girl's went out to tell the CEO we can't arrive today to the award show because of my injurie but it's been awhile since they're gone because Jisoo wanted to go eat chicken.

_____________

Chapter 4 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭