8

"What's your favorite? Banana milk"

____________

    Covered. Just covered, my whole world all closed now. My blanket covering my broken body while my face sticks out. I hugged my knees and cried silently not wanting to tell my memebers, they can't even know me and Jungkook is dating. I don't even know why I told Jennie.

My sobs turned louder so I have to keep a hand on my mouth to make it more quiet. Trying my best to stand up to get water but I couldn't because I feel so weak right now. I grab all my strength and dragged myself to the kitchen still covering my mouth under a blanket wrapped around me.

My hands is so shaky, I tried to drink. But I just have to clumsy enough to drop the glass cup.

I feel so dead right now, I kneeled down and was about to pick it up with my bare hands when I heard a yell.

"What was that?! Hello? Anyone there?"

I didn't want to answer, but my cries called for help and she quickly ran to me quickly hugging me with not knowing why.

"Lisa....it's okay...it's okay, all right?"

I shook my head, she doesn't even know what's going on and she's saying it's alright.

"It's not alright Chaeyoung....it's not"

My cries became louder again this time and I didn't dare to stop it because no I have someone that is let my life with me right now.

I shouldn't tel her, she'll be upset.

"I've lied.....I've lied to everyone."

I couldn't even stop crying for a second.

I'm broken

_____________

Chapter 7 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭