3

"If there wasn't me...there wouldn't be us"

there wouldn't be us"

______________

Finally coming out of my blanket because of last night lack of sleep. With a blanket around my long figure dragging along with me to the kitchen where all my unnies were eating lunch already.

"Yah! Lisa were you staying up?"

Jisoo scolded me and I just act like I didn't hear her and rubbed my eyes liking innocent.

"I want chicken too..."

I pouted and Right after I said that a drumstick was placed in front of my face. Looking down I saw Chaeng handing me a chicken drum stick. I happily took it and went down to kiss her cheeks before she could react I ran out to get some water.

We're planning on practicing today because of the award show we're doing later on the day.

More than 5 hours of practice and I was sweating like a pig. Barely able to breathe but I continued practicing and continue doing it over until I get it all right while my unnies already went to get some snack almost an hour ago since the groceries is quite far and they didn't want to go to the convention store.

Putting the music a little bit louder I wiped my sweat with the back of my hand and tied up my hair in a bun doing all the dance in one go.

My knees becoming weak I couldn't feel anything, I felt numb. I continued blocking everything out except my movements.

Jungkook....what am I to you?

Those sentence I want to ask repeated inside my head until I burst into tears while still dancing like I'm drunk or something.

Running up to the body-mirror I punched it leaving a fist of a big crack there. My love and my sadness, why did it come out as anger?

Seeing blood dripping I was catching my breath and my throat was quite dry but I was still crying somehow.

The door slammed open and I heard yelling finally waking me up from my world. I looked to my eyes in the mirror and saw the crack right on the side of my head going to my cheeks meeting only my members eyes through the mirror.

I squeezed my hand I injured and I could feel blood drips to the floor just like rain drops.

"Unnie...is this how it feels like?"

They walked closer quickly but before they could even reach me I fainted hearing faint screams and yells to do that and this.

______________

Chapter 3 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭