11

"The warmth you gave me faded now"

____________

I didn't told them anything since I just said I need time and space for now so they got out my room yesterday night and left me asleep but made sure to not let me starve and kept disturbing my sleep making me lick my door st last and sleep peacefully.

I woke up with heavy eyes but of course I have to wake up to go practice, alone once again.

I promised them I'll tell them what's happening when I get home which means I'm not gonna go home early today. I want to tell them, but not at the same time. I don't know if they'll tell our CEO or not since it's not appropriate for our and especially my contract before being an idol.

I danced to my group's music until I can barely breath like always and finally took a rest drink almost my whole water bottle.

My chest rising up and down less than 2 second due to my fast heart besting right now.

I slides down on the wall remembering every word he's said to me 2 days ago.

I entered the my room feel hot I went to take a shower and decided to take a nap the rest of the day.

___________

Chapter 11 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭