25

"Love...I'm not sure about that, but
like is the one"

I'm not sure about that, but like is the one"

___________

The news has went viral with the couple I wish I was right now. I envy them so much even though he is still my lover.

"Lisa...please...come out your for once"

I hummed lightly as I sat up with a light headache. Lately I've been really sick and I seem to never get any better as the week comes. Coughing, my throat felt like something scratched it wish a rock.

I putted my hand on top of my throat runny it a bit and stood up walking to the living room where all the girls were.

"Hey...you should get ready, we need to go rehearse in 3 hours. Remember our performance is today?"

I nodded and hummed smiling.

"Okie~~ I'll go get ready"

We all separate our ways to our own room and guess what? They told me to get ready early but all I need is my mini bag and sweats to wear but it seems like they're gonna take liger than I did.

I sighed and flopped on the couch touching my phone. I turned off my phone and hugged myself, can I ring a blanket with me?

Before we left to the van I ran to my room bringing a small blanket just to cover my top body at least. Entering inside I picked my pear juice we always drink for our voice to sound better and also...because we just love it.

Plugging in my earbuds I listened to sad slow songs to match my recent mood. Coughing a bit I told them I was okay and I was for sure able to perform today.

Within just a couple minutes we've reached the stadium and it was quite big. Grabbing my mini bag I swing it to one side of my shoulders and walked out and into the building.

___________

Chapter 25 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭