22

"Sorry?...sorry huh?"

___________

___________

I covered my mouth and my world blocked out for a quick second making me drop my cup shattering it into pieces. Coming back to my senses I squat down and pick the glasses pieces.

"Oh my fucking god"

I whispered to myself silently. Picking up the last couple pieces I felt a sharp pain on my palm.

I dropped every piece and held my injured hand tight. Looking where the little pieces in my hand shivering a bit I looked up to find everyone looking at me.

Is this really how we're gonna meet again after our mini flirty yet stupid and rivalry argument on the plane?

Why do you keep coming back to my life after I've told you not to see me and after I promised myself to forget about you.

E stood up still looking at me and his eyes moved to my hand. I felt two drips on my toes, slowly looking down I saw blood already flowing fast.

I looked back up and saw him coming forwards me. I didn't know what to do, I just froze there. He jogged a bit, more like slow motion. His "coconut hair" bounced so light, it looks so soft and healthy.

but I have to keep my distance away from him. Lisa make for it.

Before he could reach me I ran for my way and slammed my door shut. Finally letting out my pain I groaned a bit and locked my door before going into my bathroom sitting on the toilet seat with the 'first aid kit' on the counter. I brought the light closer try my best to take out the mini glasses.

Whimpering a bit I finally gave up and went to my bed laying down. Staring at the ceiling I didn't know what to do anymore.

It's just the morning but it feels like night time. Well, maybe they're gone now. I went tot he door and unlocking it looking both hallways before going to the living room.

"Chaeng?...Chaeng~"

I called out for everyone, I guess they've just left me here. Sighing super loud I cried out frustrated.

Looking at my helpless hand I sat plopping down and my hair flying to my face.

I grabbed my purse and decided just to go to the doctor.

After quite a while I came back with an wrapped hand so I could recover and won't infect.

My members just ditched me out and went with those boys, especially when I've told them what our past was. Or did they do that to keep my mind to keep calm?

What ever I give no shits right now. I'll just go to the park by myself. I'll eat all the Junk food and especially ice cream all I want. Reaching the park all alone I went to the food truck right away  and order an whole bag of junks. I've decided to just eat at home and lock myself in my room all day.

The sun is setting already while I'm still walking my way back to the dorm. I hope nobody really catches me. Holding onto my bag to my chest as it got a little cold I jogged a bit to reach faster to my location.

Unlocking the door I quickly went into and locked my room door. Sighing I looked at my injured hand, I know for sure lots of shit is gonna happen now.

Jungkook is acting like he care now even though he's with an public relationship, Chaeyoung and the others are acting weird, and now my hand is useless.

Opening up my chips I ate one after another. Without knowing I slowly drifted to sleep tired of everything and slept my whole day in my cozy room.

_______________

(A/N: okay...maybe it's not that long, but I worked really hard and was running out of ideas for this chapter😂😭)

Chapter 22 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭