16

"Seeing your presence is enough for me"

____________

I arrived and multiple fans were in my way. No bodyguards because Yg sajangnim couldn't hire any but I also denied it saying I want to be alone there. But luckily they made at least some respectful and personal space for me.

Finally reaching out I went to my cab and drove to the restaurant, where my step dad and my mother runs their business.

Looking out the window I calmed my mind trying my best to just be happy this time. Reaching my location within an hour I got out the car and walked up the stairs.

I haven't called my mom or my dad that I'm coming back home for 2 weeks so it's gonna be a surprise.

I opened the door and there was literally lots and lots of costumer. Some even fan girl over me. I greeted some fans and costumer and walked to the kitchen.

"Eh heh!"

I made my ageyo voice and both my hands beside my head making everyone made their attention to me and screamed.

"Lisa!"

My mom ran to me and so did my dad. We hugged tightly and when they release they both kissed the top of my head.

"Surprise?"

They laughed and hugged me again.

"How've you been baby? You look so tired"

My mom pouted and I smiled shaking my head.

"I'm very fine, do you need any help? I can help like always~"

They both approved and they let me pass out the dishes.

"Order number 6 is on the way!"

I sing a bit as I arrived their food.

"Hello, hows your day? Looking beautiful and handsome today"

I complimented them and they smiled brightly.

"We're great, you're beautiful yourself also"

I smiled and thanked them and went back to the kitchen.

Couple hours of working and I'm quite tired. We're closing in a bit and now we're cleaning. All the workers bid their goodbyes and said they're happy for me to come back.

Driving back I talked with my parents a bit about when I was little I used to do this and that.

Reaching my home which I haven't seen in such a long time. I smiled and enter. My mom brought me to my room and I said I'm gonna sleep because I'm quite tired and she kissed leaving a peck on my head.

"Sleep well...don't ruin your beauty sleep"

I laughed and nodded.

She closed the door and my smile faded. It's so quiet I could even hear my own breathing.

The door opened and I turned around to see my dad coming in and closing it.

"Hey...how's it been?"

I smiled and nodded showing that it's great.

"Do you wanna talk about anything? You look so stress earlier"

I shook my head and smiled.

"I'm fine dad, just work so I'm gonna stay here for 2 weeks for my rest"

I'm not fine....I feel like, like I'm not me anymore.

"Dad..."

My smiles went away and I looked down talking quietly now. I droplet fell to my hand on my thighs and that's when I knew I was crying, I thought I said I won't cry?

"I don't know how to feel anymore."

I said before I lost my voice and cried. He quickly opened his arms and hugged me tight.

"Oh my god...what's wrong with my LaLa Lisa?"

I couldn't say anything.

"I have a boyfriend...and he broke up with me"

I simply said and sobbed. I wiped my tears and couldn't stop.

"He played me, but it doesn't seems like it at all...I loved him very much, and when we go out. I'll see his smile is an actual and he really was loving it. He thought I was cheating on him"

I took a deep breath and continued saying everything I want to, everything I couldn't say to anyone back at Korea.

"I now understand why he didn't want us public...h-he didn't love me."

I pointed at my self looking at the bed and my dad was looking and listening to me.

"He went public the other day, another girl he dated a couples after we both broke up back 5 months ago"

He caressed my hand and hugged me again.

"If he's doin all that he doesn't deserve you at all LaLa"

I nodded. Agreeing with what he said.

"But I just can't stop loving him...I gave him every piece of me dad"

He nodded understanding why I can't let him go.

"Get some rest okay? I'll tell your mom to talk to you tomorrow"

I smiled and nodded. The door closed and I pressed the pillow on my face covering my cries out loud.

I called Chaeng, I may lied to her but she'll always help me no matter what.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chaeng"

My voice...it wasn't me, but I still have that voice in me.

"Oh my gosh Lisa! What's wrong?"

I covered my mouth and couldn't stop my sobs.

"C-Chaeyoung...I'm sorrry, friends were supposed to tell secrets to each other right?"

She hummed.

"Well..I didn't tell you one thing and I regret that because that gutted me the most"

"Lisa irs fine, it's only one secret anyways that you didn't tell me"

Tears came out, but I was much calmer because of Chaeng.

"Chaeyoung"

I called out more like a whisper but she responded with a hum.

"I was dating with Jungkook...and I don't know how I'm gonna let him go now that he already did that"

She gasped and I heard moving in the other line.

"Chaeyoung..?"

"Lisa...I'm so sorry, I didn't knew that"

I laughed a bit

"Of course you didn't"
"When you come back I'll gekp you okay? Don't stress yourself over him"

I hummed and nodded feeling a bit better now and hat I've told her.

"Can you tell Jisoo and Jennie unnie for me too?"

"Yeah, go to sleep now okay? I know it's night over there Lisie"

I hummed and hanged up sleeping finally quite happy today.

___________

Chapter 16 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭