6

"I love you...hold me hand and
promise you do too"

hold me hand and promise you do too"

____________

Waiting more than 30 minutes to checked my phone every 5 minutes that past by. I'll give you 15 more minutes, if not, I'll just end our meeting for today.

The door slamming making me look up that figure ran to me hugging me. Breathing heavily and I could even feel sweat dropping from his temples to my shoulders.

"Mianhae...I missed you so much baby"

I nodded hugging him back.

"Me too, I miss you so much"

Letting go and cupping my cheeks he slowed down his breathing finallya nd then kissed my lips. Us making out for 1 minutes and then finally let go and he sat next to me arms wrapped around my waist.

"So...what did you want to talk about Lisa?"

He only calls me by my name when he's actually serious.

"Jungkook...I-is there...any other girl you're looking at besides me?"

I slowly looked up to meet his eyes without any words to say.

"Of course not, why would I? You're my girlfriend Lisa"

I held his hang tight and my bottom lips was quivering.

"Jungkook-"

Once I spoke I burst into tears making him make a move quickly. He stood up picking me up to hug me tight in his embrace.

"What's up?...is everything fine Lisa?"

I shook my head. Nothing is okay right now, I don't even know how you feel, so is this a one sided relationship?

"Do you love me Jungkook? Who was that girl the other day on the side of the phone? Who have you been texting this whole time every time we go on a date that sent you the biggest smile I've ever seen? I have lots of questions Jungkook. Can you answer them all?"

I wiped away my tears but they continually fell.

"What's wrong if I talk to other girls? They're just my friend Lisa...please don't cry"

I shook my head still not understanding.

"What about those pictures? You were with this girl that turned out to be your 'mysterious girlfriend' everyone has been talking about."

He looked down to my eyes looking for something in my eyes.

"You know what?..Lisa, I think you're just feeling jealous right now, and I understand that. I admit I'm jealous sometimes too."

I hugged tight to his embrace not wanting him to loose any distance between us.

"Jungkook...I don't know why, but every time I feel like our distance is getting further away from each other"

I choked on my words after and he quickly pushed me slightly to check my face and tucked a strand off my face behind my ear.

"It'll never get further away...Lisa, let's keep our relationship a secret like away..hmm?"

I nodded, if everybody knew will we both be distanced so our company and career won't get ruined?

"Ok...Jungkook"

______________

Chapter 5 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭