26

"They say she's pretty...indeed she is...more than me"

_____________

_____________

I left my hair down as I wore my cap on to complete my outfit of sweats. All idols were back stage either getting ready or waiting for their rehearsal time.

Droplets of my sweats slid down my jawline into my shirt. I was really trying my best, I felt so out of breath I have to take really deep breaths. As we only get an hour to rehearse I tried my hardest to not mistake later on.

We sang, dance, and rap over our songs and it's not just me but every girl was trying their best. I felt quite dizzy, but it's just my mini headache I have these past weeks.

"Jisoo you can take a rest"

Jisoo left the stage and sat at the edge watching us as she drinker her water bottle then stood up walking back stage.

Slowly each of us went away and I was the last one standing so I danced harder and I was thinking about him out of no where making my anger rose up.

"Lisa you can go, great job. Make sure don't overuse yourself too much"

I was frustrated, sick, and sad. I took off my cap and harshly ran my fingers through my wet hair. Sighing frustratedly I picked up my stuff and walked quickly to my fitting room but just have to bump into someone.

"Mian"

As I stood straight from my bowing I met eyes in eyes with the beautiful shining eyes. But I can't, I looked away and bowed to the rest members.

"I'll get going"

I walked past all of them and quickly entered my fitting room couples door behind them.

The staff came and made me changed into my outfit and fanned me while adding my makeup on.

The other members were almost ready and I was quite a long way so I closed my eyes and took a mini rest.

"Lisa, you're so beautiful"

"Don't say that...you're the most precious girl"

"Let's stay like this forever"

"Let's tell each other our secrets"

"I kiss you, you kiss me. "

"Mine is yours, and yours is mine"

I opened my eyes wide as I breathed a bit breathless and the staff backed up a bit making me apologize.

"Are you sure you can perform today Lisa?"

One of the stylist asked and I nodded.

"Yeah..I just needed a bit of rest"

She hummed and continued her work. Finally done I stood up and went to the idol tables with a mini blanket to cover my exposed legs from my mini skirts.

Screams went louder as something came up. The camera was on Jungkook from an award they've won.

"Thank you to bighit staffs, my members, manager-nim, eomma, apps, and especially...my one and only love"

He winked to the camera but I didn't bother and sat down rubbing my temples having the mini headache again.

My members rubbed my backs d they know what's going on. I sighed and as they got down I made a small eye contact with Namjoon oppa.

After a while we all went backstage to get ready for our song to perform. Tonight we're gonna perform 'boombahyah' and 'whistle' as we're doing our debut songs today.

The intro came out and we were in our place.

___________

Chapter 26 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭