40

"The past is the past, this is the future"

___________

    My palms was sweaty, I was nervous. And mostly I was...scared. After what I've read from Yg sajangnim's message I now know that I wasn't protecting us enough. Especially Lisa.

I knocked the door and entered with his chair faced the wall. He slowly turned around and smiled which....

Kind of freaks me out.

I stiffened and he told me to sit down and have a mini conversation with him.

"So...what's with you and Lisa?"

My throat was blocked and I couldn't speak out. If I told him everything will he separate us both?

"Will you make us separate?"

He had a low laugh but stopped the next second with a serious face.

"You already knew she can't be in a relationship during this time. I want you two to make some break for a while...or at least don't stay too close worth each other. Revealing both of you guys will bring lots of affect on those antis to both you and her group."

Looking down to my fingers I'm fidgeting, I felt like I couldn't speak anymore.

"But-"

"No buts. I just want you to end, break, or loosen your times"

I looked back up to his eyes, but with tears this time and nodded hesitating.

I got up and closed the door crying my eyes out under my mask and cap back to the dorm.

__________

Chapter 40 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭