35

"We actually do belong to each
other, we just need to search more"

"We actually do belong to each other, we just need to search more"

_____________

I didn't dare to leave her side, if I ever do again will I regret for the rest of my life?

It's been couple hours since Lisa slept in the hospital and everyone didn't know until couple minutes ago when I told them about her.

I kept on playing with Lisa's lifeless fingers. I traced her palm and smiled.

"We use to always do this under the stars...do you remember?"

"Lisa!"

I jumped, very startled as the loud voice entered the room all of a sudden. The girls ran up to the bed and surrounded her hearing some of them cried as the other one asking Lisa and talking to her like I did.

Jisoo noona flipped her head back at me with a bloodshot glare and walked towards me.

"It's all your fault, you...you made her like this!...i told you not to play with her feelings and you still did so anyways. You made her almost...almost lost herself!"

This was the first someone ever yelled at me as much as Jisoo noona did. I'm not trying to say I'm some spoil brat and shit, it's just how people talked to me. Now that I think of everything I now understand I deserved that, those yells I've never had talked to me before.

"Get out! Just fucking get out. Why are you here?"

I couldn't think, my mind was very....out of the world and I couldn't think of anything.

I did. I made Lisa depressed and hurt herself.

Jennie pushed Jisoo noona back and gave me an eye of just-go and I did hesitated a bit. But Lisa don't need me now...she needs them.

I walked out, my first set out the room since 5 hours ago. All my members arrived with an terrified face and when I met their eyes, my eyes became blurry.

"Jungkook..."

Jin Hyung called my name in a almost whisper voice. My lips trembled and I bursted into tears. He quickly went between my other members and hugged me, he dragged me a bit to a empty hallway.

Both of his hands on my shoulders and looking at me with saddening eyes.

"Jungkook...she's gonna be okay. Everyone is"

I shook my head, my sobs becoming louder as those tears I've been holding since day one I hurried Lisa came out. They finally came out of the bottle I held behind both of my eyes.

___________

(A/N: we reached 3k reads! Thank
you so much for your support loves!
I'll try my best to make this book better as the time flies❤️)

Chapter 35 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭