┇BEGINNING

"Chenle and Jisung are dead to me," Donghyuck mumbled to himself as he walked through the busy hallways with a stack of heavy textbooks in his arms "Ditching me with their detention work while they go get free ice cream

"Chenle and Jisung are dead to me," Donghyuck mumbled to himself as he walked through the busy hallways with a stack of heavy textbooks in his arms "Ditching me with their detention work while they go get free ice cream..."

The boy readjusted the school manuals to momentarily lift weight from his arms and hid his field of vision for a few seconds.

It happened that, in those few seconds, another student walked out of their class and bumped into him, almost tripping him over. He was lucky not to embarrass himself and fall over, but the books he was carrying didn't have the same luck, they all toppled over on the floor.

Donghyuck didn't even immediately react, he just stared at them sprawled in front of him and wondered which dumbass didn't watch where he was going, even if he didn't for a few seconds either.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going..." The boy he bumped into quickly bent down to gather the mess he caused.

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow. He didn't remember seeing a student like him around before, he even apologized in a weird Canadian English accent and said the rest of his sentence in Korean.

Finally, the red head sighed and gathered the rest of the books. It was when they stood up and that the heavy weight of books was back on his arms that he finally looked at the person who bumped into him.

Light brown hair... parted in the middle while having a bit more hair on the left side, bright brown eyes with a big natural smile plastered on his lips.

He took out a hand for the other to shake "Hi I'm Mark Lee! I transferred a little later after the year began so that's probably why I may look unfamiliar"

Donghyuck hasn't said a thing since the beginning.

He glanced at his hand 'Does he really think I can shake his hand when he literally just put 3 textbooks over the pile on my arms?'

"Lee Donghyuck" he simply responded.

It looked like Mark finally noticed it was almost impossible for him to shake his hand, unless he wanted to make another mess in the hallway, since he quickly pulled it away and pretended to wipe something off the side of his pants.

It would've been embarrassing, yet the taller boy kept the same amount of enthusiasm "Well it's nice to meet you Donghyuck! Sorry we had to meet each other like this um... Hey do you know where's the chemistry classroom? I've been searching for it for a while..."

Donghyuck nodded at the end of the hallway behind him "The last classroom around the corner"

"Alright, thanks man, see you around!" Mark patted his shoulder and started walking at a fast pace to the class he indicated.

Donghyuck continued his way with a smile on his face.

Because he just gave the wrong directions to the new kid.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

dedicated to roselynh100 because i luv u and ur my favorite mark lee stan

updates every week !