┇TENSIONS

Donghyuck slammed his hardcover math textbook behind Jisung and Chenle's heads "You fucking nutheads what the fuck did you think calling and yelling that would bring any good?!"

Chenle shrugged "Did it?"

"Well I learned that he's an oblivious dumbass and thinks someone else is my crush and said 'guess they thought you were with someone else' "

"Sounds like something straights would say" A new voice joined into the conversation.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes "Wow thanks for rubbing into the wound Na Jaemin"

Jaemin only smiled and put his bag down, sitting at his seat but with his body turned towards his friends.

Jisung continued the conversation before Jaemin jumped in "Wait but seriously?! He really thought we weren't talking about him?" "Well if he did, you two would be buried 20 feet underground right now after I murder both of you in your damn sleep!"

Jaemin patted Donghyuck's back from his seat "Chill man at least he's not suspecting anything, plus you've been paired with someone that you're sure of getting a good grade with. You two already took some advance compared to everyone else... I mean I know Jeno's team already started working as well..."

"But I thought you were going to hang with Jeno?"

"His teammate Renjun insisted on starting to work too, so he had to cancel," He rolled his eyes and mumbled the next words "It better not be like that for the following month..."

"Oh, here comes Mark and his main trio"

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

"Soooo how was working with the infamous troublemaker Donghyuck?" Mina tailed her best friend as she, Mark and Seungwoo walked into class

"Hey! Don't you roll your eyes at me!"

Mark turned around to look at her with a smile despite actually rolling his eyes at her question "Well what do you expect me to say? He worked just fine, except that he was acting a little weird..." He turned around and walked to his desk.