┇ NEIGHBOUR

"Do you think Do Kyungsoo is scary?"

"What? The senior graduate leading our theatre group? He's not that bad, he's an experienced actor after all, participating in multiple musicals with other senior Junmyeon and theatre pieces"

Mina stood next to Seungwoo's desk, leaning against the one behind her with her arms crossed "Right? He's extremely nice too, I don't see how others are so afraid of him..."

"Hey Mina-! OW shit FUCK" Donghyuck rushed to the two and ran into a few corners of the surrounding desks, earning a few strange stares from other students.

She raised an eyebrow at him "Yes...?" "Have you seen Jisung? That damn guy snatched my phone and ran away with it..." "Ah Donghyuck! Jisung gave me your phone-" Mark entered the classroom, waving his phone in his hand. Donghyuck looked even more pissed off, he turned around to face Mark.

"Oh but don't worry I didn't take a look insi-" The owner of the phone snatched it out of his hand, irritated "This is the third time already jeez... This guy keeps stealing my stuff" Mark walked pass him and sat down at his desk, he was about to talk with Seungwoo and Mina when another loud obnoxious voice burst into the room, making not only Donghyuck even more irritated, but Mina as well.

"Mark !! Mark Mark Mark hi!!" The girl skipped to him and sat down at the desk in front of his and facing him "Oh hi Byunghee! Do you need something?" He smiled nicely at her, despite the girl almost pushing Mina out of the way to sit in front of him... Even if it wasn't her seat.

She smiled widely at him, her voice slightly raised higher than usual "Yes actually! Did your parents talk to you about the outing with our families? Do you know where we're going this time? I've been stuck inside of my house for so long because of school, I can't wait to go out with you again!" She ignored the glares she was earning from Mark's three surrounding friends. He didn't feel comfortable either at her last sentence.

"O-Oh we're having another outing? My parents didn't tell me about it... I might have to sit this one out, I have the project with Donghyuck to d-" "Oh that project? Come on you need to take a break!! And I'm sure your partner would want one too-"

"You're in no position to talk for me, Hyun Byunghee," Donghyuck interrupted sternly "And actually, like Mark, I want to get this over with the quickest possible. So if you want to hang out with him, do it after the deadline"

Her stare turned deadly for a second, before reverting to her fake, nice persona "Okay! I'll do that then, I'll tell my parents to delay it till you're done," She stood up from the seat "See you around!" She waved at them and walked to her own desk, where all her things were already installed.

Mina rolled her eyes at her leave and turned to Mark "How could you tolerate her? She's so unbearably fake..." He sighed and leaned back into his chair "She's not that bad..." "Your body language sure says the same thing right now..." Seungwoo pointed out.

Donghyuck stuck out his tongue in disgust, his arms crossed "You guys do family outings too? Disgusting..."

Mark turned to face him with a confused look "What's so disgusting about family outings?"

"Nothing, except that it's with her" Mina nodded in agreement, making her friend sigh "It's not like I have a choice... Our families know each other and we're neighbors..."

Donghyuck almost choked "Neighbors?! Holy shit so I passed by her house when I went to yours? Gross..."

"You don't have to be so harsh... Byunghee's nice"

"Doesn't mean she's not creepy..."

He looked at Seungwoo "Creepy how? Because she's loud?"

Seungwoo looked at Mina, recalling her telling him about the moment they bumped into each other and Byunghee declaring she was gonna make him fall in love with her "Oh, you don't want to know..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi !! sorry for late update aaaa i was so tired after prom and my after prom haha so it delayed the update,,,