┇HIDDEN

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, shit, SHIT'

Those were the thoughts that ran through his head when the teacher announced that he and Mark would be paired up together, for a project that's long and complicated too. That's unfair, what if the partner is a slacker and you end up having to do all the work?

For others, I mean. Contrary to what many may think, Donghyuck does work, but he also slacks off... just like anybody else! Why is everyone pointing fingers at him when he works just fine in teams? Just because he often gets in trouble doesn't mean he's particularly bad at studying.

Jisung and Chenle were quick to throw themselves on him as soon as the teacher finished talking, pushing and pulling at his shirt "Well look who's the lucky guy! Paired up with Mark Lee, who's also your-" "Shut up dude! When did I tell you to never even bring it up in public? Privacy Park Jisung, privacy..."

Jisung huffed "Still, consider yourself lucky"

"Lucky? I have to see his unbearably cute face even more n-" Donghyuck covered his mouth as soon as he pronounced the last words. He coughed and repeated himself "I have to see his unbearably stupid face even more now, that's not good luck"

"Whatever, that's what you get from pulling that ice bucket prank on us last time" Chenle started walking and pulling Jisung away "It was literally a classic prank what does this have to do with-"

"Karma's a bitch hyung!"

"Fuck you!"

"Language please!" Donghyuck heard the teacher call out, which he rolled his eyes at.

He grabbed his bag and walked over to where Mark sat with the empty desk next to him. He slammed the bag down and slumped against the chair. He tried his best not to look at him, knowing his surprised gaze was on him now.

'Those damn, cute, big shiny eyes'

Mark cleared his throat "So do you want to start today? So we can get it over with as soon as possible?"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, though he didn't see it "It's a load of work to be able to finish it quickly, but whatever you want I guess"

There was no need to turn around to check who was snickering a few desks behind, he knew Jisung and Chenle were laughing at his last few words though they were both with different partners for the project.

Mark sighed again "Alright so I guess my place, just wait at 3 in front of the gates after school, I'll meet you there"