┇OBLIVIOUSLY STUPID

They worked more diligently than Mark thought they would, though it was a little ridiculous how far Donghyuck decided to sit away from him on the dining table where they worked on

How much did Donghyuck even dislike him? He would often mumble under his breath too, maybe it was just him talking to himself or reading information from websites or textbooks, but still, it was lowkey weird since it was very silent too.

Mark was doing a good job being patient with him since Donghyuck would often unnecessarily yell across the table to ask him to repeat what he said, but at the same time, Mark did have an infinite amount of patience.

Donghyuck's phone started ringing.

When he turned his phone over, the boy grimaced and denied the call. He picked his pencil back up and continued working.

His phone rang again. He hung up a second time.

It rang again and again, and he denied it again and again.

Mark was sure it rang over 5 times, he was about to tell his teammate he could just answer it when Donghyuck angrily grabbed his phone and accepted the call, sticking it close to his ear.

"WHAT?"

Mark could hear the squeaky laughing voices on the other end of the line "HOW'S YOUR STUDY DATE WITH YOUR CRUSH, BAD BOY?"

He had never seen Donghyuck turn in such a dark shade of red, despite his tanned skin.

"SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING DIMWITS, YOU'RE BOTHERSOME." He hung up and turned his phone off, slamming it on the stack of textbooks and almost fuming.

Mark couldn't help but stare for a while, to process the quick and sudden events. He shook the thoughts away "I guess your friends thought you were with someone else, I didn't know you had a crush on someone" He continued jotting down notes.

Donghyuck stared at him, completely stunned from his comment.

"You know, you're pretty dumb for someone who has good grades"

"Huh?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT'S KINDA A LATE UPDATE SORRY !!! i was so busy recently skdhsk i had a show tonight and i got to perform pentagon, red velvet, exo and nct (txt) !!! i'm so proud and happy aaaa though i could've done better but anyway i had a busy night !!

in conclusion mark is an oblivious dumbass and donghyuck wonders why he even likes him smh