Foreword

_________________

NEIGHBOURS

A Park Jimin Fanfiction

_________________

S Y N O P S I S

Yoo Jeongyeon just moved in into a new neighbourhood which is just twenty minutes away from her college, and she expects everything to go according to her will.

Except that it doesn't.

As on the first day of coming home from her university, she's being followed by a creepy stalker.

Read the story, of course with a laugh or two, of how she adapts to her new surroundings and scenarios, which are totally opposite of what she had anticipated, and how she gets along with her pain-in-the-ass neighbour.

_________________

D E D I C A T I O N

To all Park Jimin stans out there and my dearest readers, who are my dearest friends.

_________________

N O T E

-this fanfiction contains very much of comedy (as I think), so I hope you laugh a lot!

-contains no mature scenarios, angst or any other thing which is not suitable for young readers.

-contains profanity

-contains fluff uwu

-anti-cliche (;

-the author loves the readers ♡

_________________

C O P Y R I G H T / D I S C L A I M E R

© jingyeokebts

All the personalities used in this story are fictional, and though the k-pop idols are (obviously) real, their characters are made by me, which means that this has got nothing to do with them in real life.

This story is completely mine, so any resemblance to any story is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy or plagiarise my work in any kind, except if you are giving the credit to the author. Do not exploit others' creativity and efforts for your use.

_________________

Hi, beautiful friends! This is the first Park Jimin fanfic I'm writing and i hope it turns out well!

Thank you so much for clicking on this book to entertain yourself! I hope I don't disappoint you with this.

ENJOY THE RIDE! ♡