25. Congratulate Us

Jeongyeon's head throbbed incessantly, and each throb got louder and more painful than the last

Jeongyeon's head throbbed incessantly, and each throb got louder and more painful than the last. Finally, the last one was the worst.

Because it was not only her head, it was her whole body.

She groaned loudly in pain and opened her eyes, adjusting them gradually to the light. The only thing in her sight was a brown leather sofa. She rubbed her throbbing temples and grunted again.

When her eyes settled to the light and her head seemed to dance at a lesser speed, she looked around. She couldn't recognise her surroundings.

It was later when she realized that she had fallen from the said brown sofa and was resting on the floor, resulting in stupid body pain.

But where?

She didn't know. She turned her body to the right, her head and back and elbows grazed the sharp carpet beneath, and that was when her eyes landed on a specific thing.

Legs.

Her eyes opened in horror.

The legs were bare, at least till her sight allowed - which reached till the knees, from her angle of lying - and although they were hairless (she got jealous for a moment there), they looked masculine.

The alarm in Jeongyeon's mind went off. No way. What happened yesterday? Thousands of thoughts fleeted through her brain at the same time, and it hurt.

She clutched her head and grunted again as if the grunting and groaning would scare the pain away.

She tried to get up, but her shoulder blades felt like rocks and so did her back. Although she did get a glance at her clothes and they were the same as yesterday, almost untouched.

She sighed in relief. But still, the only thing concerning her was what happened yesterday?

Jeongyeon never prayed, but now she was praying that nothing bad or embarrassing or both occurred last night. She was too tired to deal with that anymore.

She tried to get up, and with a few grunts again, she did, one hand holding onto the seat of the couch, other her forehead.

Then her eyes landed on the face of the person who owned the legs.

Jimin.

He was lying luxuriously, as if he didn't have a problem in the whole world, head and back resting against the sofa, hands perched on the armrests, eyes closed.

Then she glanced around. Even with the handover still banging on her head, it didn't take her a long moment to notice where she was.

Jimin's house.

Eyes widened in horror, she whipped her head towards him.

He looked peaceful, but with the weird thoughts roaming freely around in her head, she couldn't make a good conclusion and it practically resulted in her screaming.