Chapter 6- New Found Friend.

A/N:
I have decided to put my friend @4rt3m15Rivers ' character into this also  because we r friends irl, so y not do it in here. All rights of her character goes to her and the pic above is hers too.

"Rikki, are you okay?" Natasha came speeding in. I nodded and got up, groaning with a slight pain in my side from where I fell.

"You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!" Phoenix yelled at the group of males in front of us as she set a flower plant on fire.

One of the men sped to the sink and splashed water on the burning plant.

"We're sorry Miss. Woods." Tony mumbled.

I chuckled as Phoenix nudged me and gave me a look to say 'follow me.' So I did.

We walked up a flight of stairs and went down of corridor, sided with doors.

Phoenix opened one of the doors and went in, I followed, closing it behind me.

In the room, there was two singular beds in one room, a living room and a seperate mini room, which was a kitchen.

She plopped down on the bed on the right and next to the window and tapped the spare bed, indicating that she wanted me to sit.

After I did so, she looked me in the eye. "So, Rikki, your a mermaid."

"And you have fire powers." I joked. She sighed and chuckled at the same time.

I knew I liked her already.

"Mhm, can you control water and speak to underwater animals?" She questioned.

I saw a glass of water on the bedside table in the middle of the beds and I moved my finger up, a ball of water pulled out of it.

"Impressive." She clapped. She spotted a unlight candle on the mantle piece and she pointed to it, making it light up with a flame.

I watched with wide eyes as another question was fired my way. "Have they given you an alter ego yet?"

"No, not yet. Why? Do you have one? All they did to me was laugh, I'm a joke already."

"Me? Oh my other name is Flame, plain but effective. Don't worry, they did it to me when I first arrived, but once I showed them what I was capable of, they knelt at my knees." Pheonix speech.

I laughed heartily.

"Hey, I have a name for you." She changed the subject. I tilted my head like a confused dog.

"Siren. Not an alarm siren, but the other name for a mermaid." She stated.

"I like it!" I said, giving her the thumbs up. She chuckled again.

She said that I could stay and share a room with her and I obviously replied with a yes, because she was the only person I trusted with my tail.

At least I have one friend. I thought.