Chapter 11- Lorelei.

I pulled the lever as Loki sighed with relief. "Freedom." He breathed, considering he wanted the world free from freedom.

I walked back over to the now open cage and sat myself down on the floor. After a few seconds, the door automatically closed again and I was locked in with the God of Mischief.

"Its nice that you had a change of mind, Lady Rikki." He smiled.

My heart unexpectedly fluttered at his voice. I looked up and him and he put his hand out for me to take. I refused to take it and got up myself.

Loki grabbed the book he was reading and stood next to me. "I know you." He mumbled. My eyes widened.

"What?" I stuttered. He flicked to a page and pointed at a picture of a mermaid with a dark purple tail and beaming red eyes. I was utterly shocked.

"Oh come on Lorelei, you have to remember. Wait..." Loki put a finger to his mouth in thought.

"My name is Rikki, or the Siren." I sneered. Loki sniffed as if he just remembered the worst thing that has happened to him.

"I will explain, please sit." He pointed a finger to a chair. I sat there, intriged.  Loki stood in front of me and place a thumb imbetween my eyes.

A rush of pain ran through my forehead as my whole body froze. My eyes shut as many images of people flooded into my mind like a miraculous storm...