Chapter 23- New Mission.

I set out a plan. I knew exactly what I am going to do to defeat Ronan.

I squeezed my eyes tightly as I mumbled to myself. "Heimdall, I know you can see me."

"Why should I trust you?" His familiar voice shone through my mind. I finally got a clear image of him, baring his teeth at me. I shot open my now orange eyes and concentrated.

"Heimdall, please. I need you to take me to Knowhere." I pleaded in my thoughts. He sighed profoundly as he nodded.

"As you wish, Lady Lorelei." He said as I felt the same feeling as when Loki teleported us somewhere.

Wait, Loki. Im still desperate to know where he is. How could he leave his Queen behind to suffer like this. What if he's -

I crashed to the ground harshly and lost my train of thought. I flicked my loose hair back and looked around on my stomach. I was finally in Knowhere, now to bring Ronan's dead, lifeless body to Phoenix.

The area was quiet and no one seemed to be around, maybe Ronan had already succeded with his other missions and left. Odin knows.

All of a sudden, a grumble of something erupted from behind me. I put my fist up as it hit something. I sighed and looked around.

Ronan is here, awaiting my presence. He has minions also.

I stared at the hideous looking creature twitch lifelessly on the ground as if it had been stunned. My hair flew around in the deathly mysterious wind.

More clicks and growls came from behind me. Turning back, there was a whole army of the aliens. Luckily, I knew exactly what to do. I created a large wave over the top of them, killing them instantly.

"Got anymore darn creatures you freaking big ugly Smurf?!" I cursed loudly at the nothingness. I heard a familiar booming laugh as I got myself ready for the big fight. One on one, what could go wrong?

Ronan came turning around in a fog of blue smoke. The Mind Stone shining in the air. "You are one clever, young Asgardian." He stated.

"No more words, Snake Tounge, lets go." I taunted, putting my fists up ready to fight. Ronan cackled and put his hammer up, just like in the flashback.

The same gas like substance came flying at me but I put up a water shield in front of my face. I threw ice balls in his face but that didnt do any harm.

By now, I had my full design of a Frost Giant splattered on my body. Red eyes torching a person at the stake. Ronan's eyes widened at my change of appearance, but carried on fighting.

He put up his hammer up again and hauled out more gas. This time, hitting me on the scars. I winced and grabbed my arm, wetting it with small droplets of water.

I felt like something sensed my pain. Ronan grinned as he came closer to me to finish me off. He shoved his hammer inches to my face and heated it up. I closed my eyes, waiting for the moment to begin.

"Your hero has arrived!!" A sudden voice echoed throughout the area. Ronan stopped and looked to see who the entity was. There was the silhouette of a man in the distance.

"Reveal yourself!" Ronan lisped. I went on my tiptoes to look over his shoulder. I gasped and my body lite up like a excited lightbulb.

It was, my King. The God of Mischief. Loki Laufeyson.

Now the game was on. He created an army of himself surrounding me and Ronan. "Mess with my Lorelei, you mess with me." One of them snarled. That was the real Loki. I smirked as he winked back at me.

The millions of Loki started to attack as Ronan finally lost interest in killing me. I was just about to help but a person grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

Looking to see who it was, I sighed in releif. It was only the real Loki. "Im so sorry." He sniffed. "I just wanted to do something.

"Like what?" I challenged.
"You'll see. Forgive me, my love?" He softly said. Without giving him an answer, I kissed him square on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I grinned, lulling away from the kiss. He nodded as he looked back. All illusions of Loki were gone and there was a lifeless Ronan on the ground.

We stumbled over to the body and checked his pulse. Nothing. "We, we did it!" I squealed.

"No, you did it my Sweet." Loki persuaded. I shook my head at him but then thought.

I can now show Phoenix who I really am. And she will finally like me. I think, I hope...