Chapter 24- One Last Utopia.

Finally, Ronan's dead.

Loki got rid of his dead body into some invisible world and took my hand.

He looked down at me and smiled a very michevious smile. I look at him with a confused look plastered on my face. With a wave of his hand, another illusion sent my way.

It was the same gorgeous field he sent me to when I heard his voice, except a few new things, it has a glistening pond, a forest and a grand house.

"You didnt need to kill Ronan, I could of handled it." I said, gripping Loki's hand.

"But I did, he had the mind stone. He could've made you one of his creatures. I sent him to Midguard, Phoenix will find him." He soothed.

My eyes widened. I was so grateful for him, I just dont know how to show it.

"There is no need to feel like you cant show me anything." He read my mind. I gulped, feeling guilty of plunging into danger without him.

Loki giggled and took my hand, dragging me towards the house. As it grew closer, it was more like a mansion.

"I thought about what you said, the thing about not ruling the nine realms, so we can rule here, where nobody knows us." I was truly in awe, what did i do to deserve him.

I burst into tears of joy and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. After we broke apart, I took his action and dragged him around. "Lets go explore."

"No need to explore, think of something and it will appear." I took his advice and stopped in my tracks. I thought of a beautiful black cat with emerald green eyes.

Meow is all I heard. I opened my eyes and there was the cat of my dreams. I squealed with joy and picked up the cat. "Hello, Bliss." I called her.

"Isnt she precious." Loki asked. I nodded as Bliss head bonked me.

"Thank you, Loki, I love you so much." I exploded with happiness (not literally)

"We can still visit Midguard, if you want." Loki insisted. I remembered all the people i met there, so i agreed.

Finally, I have everything I wanted, the love of my life, somewhere to rule alone and a cat.

Nobody will find us. No bothering of the Avengers. Just me and Loki.

Forever....