Chapter 7- Once Upon A Time.

It felt like I spoke to Phoenix for over three hours, when it had only been forty five minutes.

A knock on the door stopped us. "I'll get it." Phoenix jumped up from the bed.

I lied down onto my bed and found the remote to the television on the wall in front of me. I found Netflix but I left it on the profile page to listen to the conversation.

"Hey, bro!"

"Hello, Phoenix. Me and the rest Avengers are going on a mission... brother has come to attack Midguard again."

"Why cant our brother be good, like us?" Phoenix sighed.

"Do you mind staying here with the Lady Mermaid to keep her company."

"Sure, she looks like she needs company and I can't be bothered to deal with Loki anymore."

"Farewell, sister."

By that, the click of the door closing and footsteps of Phoenix were heard.

"Who was that?" I asked, trying to sound like I didnt hear the conversation.

"My brother, Thor, the guy with the blonde hair and was laughing at you earlier." She replied. "Hey! What are you doing on my Netflix?!" She added jokingly.

"Wanted to watch something, and I didnt know you had a brother?"

"Yes, I do, that makes me a Goddess. They call me Goddess of Fire, lost daughter of Odin and the long lost sister of Thor, Loki and Hela. Ever since Asgard was destroyed and the death of my only, evil sister, I had to retreat to here, Midguard." She explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But wow! I'm friends with a Goddess!" I spoke my mind.

A puff of a laugh erupted from her throat as she took the remote from my bed and flicked through the list of series' to watch.

"How about this? Once Upon A Time. I have only watch the first episode but it looks interesting!" I suggested.

"Ok, sure! It has caught my eye a few times." The Goddess said as the sound of the button being pressed switched on the series.

**Time Skip.**

We were now on season three of Once Upon A Time and we were already fangirling. We both found our character crushes. Me with Jefferson, who mysteriously looked like the guy with the metal arm and Phoenix with Killian Jones. Everytime they went on screen we screamed.

When we were just going to find out what Emma's deepest secret was, the door knocked again.

We both groaned with frustration as Phoenix got up and started walking towards the door.

"Wait, I'll get it." I said. "Its one way to build my confidence."

Phoenix nodded and sped to the bed, to belly flop on it. I laughed and opened the door.

"Oh, Miss Henderson." Nick Fury greeted when I opened it.

"Hey, Fury." I smiled.

"I have a job for you.." His face then turned serious....