Chapter 22- Words.

I woke up and screamed. The three men infront of me also did too. "What did you see?" Bruce questioned, taking his glasses off.

I panted for air as I felt the sweat drip down my forehead.

Dang it.

I transformed into my mermaid self and Tony laughed again, only making me more blue. Steve slapped him on the shoulder to quiet him.

"I need. To. See. Phoenix." I huffed, the spikes on my tail grew sharper. The men stayed in silence. More in a daze, I realized what was going on.

It was a full moon.

"I SAID I NEED TO SEE PHOENIX!" I practically yelled at them, although i didnt want to. The men mumbled to themselves and got up to retrieve Phoenix. Steve and Tony left Bruce and I could see him go into the room where Peter and Phoenix lay.

After watching and waiting for Bruce to persuade her to see me, she groaned and made her way to the door.

When she arrived, i looked down at my tail guiltifully. She folded her arms and scoffed. "So, go on, what do you want?"

I gulped and looked up at her. I could see the fire building up inside her. "Phoenix.." I started.

"Get on with it, Fishy, we havent got all day!" She interrupted. My fingers grew a little more blue as it travelled up my arm. I tried calming it down. No use.

"PHOENIX! It wasnt me or Loki that sent you to Miguard. It was another selfish villian called Ronan. He used a magical stone called the Mind Stone and put us into a trance. Forgive me and your brother, please!" I pleaded.

She shook her head in disbelief. "So wheres Loki now, huh? Planning another attack?"

I sighed a "No."

"I dont believe any word you say, Lorelei. As long as you can prove it, I am not forgiving you." She finalized.

I waved my hand as a signal for her to go. So be it, she left with a flick of her hair.

Fine, if Phoenix doesnt believe me. I'll bring back Ronan's dead body, with or without Loki's help.