Chapter 28- Snap... The Finale.

**Even more spoilers**

It felt like forever until Tony saved me from the chains.

By then, Strange was freed too and we killed the weird alien by sending it out to space.

Now, we had more on the team, Peter Quill, Drax and Mantis. We almost had the gauntlet off Thanos, but "Star-Lord" decided it would be good to mourn over his girlfriend,who he killed, while he was in Mantis' trance.

Come to think of it, i cant say much 'cause i would've done the same thing.

When Thanos disappearedto what we fear, Earth. We were all left breathless and unknowingly what to say.

Another thing that bummed me was that Dr.Strange just handed the time stone to him and saying that he had no choice.

All i feel is pissed off, grief and guilt. Whatever next? Oh right, a blue robot thing came out of nowhere, claiming she was Gamora's sister and almost beat the crap out of Thanos before he disappeared.

Saying so whatever next, Mantis gave a yelp as she looked at her hand. She looked up as she drifted off into.... dust?

"What the-" Quill inhaled as Drax did the same thing. Tony held my hand at the sight.

"Whats going on?" I whispered. Tony stood there, lost for words. He moved his head to Quill.

"Ohhh... cra-" Quill said before drifting into that same dust.

Tony kneeled to the ground and felt the left over dust. "What the..."

"It was the only way." Strange said before syncing into that same tradition.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter Parker stumbled over to Tony. "I-I dont feel so good." He added as he grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Oh no, Peter too, no.." I sighed, tears making their way down my cheek.

"Hey, kid your fine..."

"No, Mr. Stark I dont wanna go- I dont wanna go."

By that, he dropped to the floor, whispering 'I'm Sorry' to us, then drifting away as well.

I checked myself for any signs of fading, but I was fine, so was Tony. Even though I didnt get along with him much, I gave him a hug from the side as he put his hands to his mouth.

"What are we gunna do?" I sobbed, seeing tears down his face.

"I-I dont know." He leant his head back into the hug. After the action, an oh so familiar feeling came back to me like it did to me at the start.

~

I was in a bright white space. Nothing around me but light, reminded me of heaven.

"Lorelei.." A too familiar voice echoed through.

I turned back to see Loki.

"Oh my God. Loki." I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug I've ever given him, only to realise, it wasnt real at all.

He chuckled that infamous chuckle and kissed me on the forehead, compared to his height.

"I know this isnt real, my Queen, but remember, I will always love you."

"You promised never to leave, I cant rule our Utopia by myself." Tears formed at the brim of my eyes.

"Aww, come here." He pulled me back into his embrace, letting me listen to a fake heartbeat. "Listen here, it may seem like destruction, but you are the strongest woman i've ever met, you will get through it, even without me..."

"But.. It will never feel right without you." I mumbled into his chest.

"I give you permission to move forward, find someone else to lean on."

"NO! WE'RE MARRIED FOR GOD SAKE I CANT LEAVE YOU, NOT NOW! NOT EVER!" I yelled.

"Just promise me, you will remember me, goodbye, my Queen."

~

I snapped out of the trance, feeling the worst i have been in my life.

It was up to us now, we have to get everyone back. See who else survived the snap and defeat Thanos.

But how?