Chapter 18- Nightmares.

"Loki! No!" I yelled as he grabbed hold of my neck. I suddenly seen all the madness swirling in his eyes.

"You, you betrayed me!" He yelled back. I tried putting my hands on my neck to loose his grip but I was losing the ability to do anything.

We were in a building, surrounded by fire. Papers burning and lamps slowly melting. I felt myself lose focus as Loki dropped me.

I lay on the floor, panting deeply for air. I saw Loki lean over me. "This is your fault, ALL YOURS LORELEI, I thought I could trust you." He said and grabbed his dagger, launching for my chest....

*********************************
I woke up to find myself in a mysterious room, laying down on a bed with a rather comfortable pillow.

I turned over and saw Loki there as well, sleeping a deep sleep. I searched though my hazy thoughts and processed what just happened..

It was only a nightmare.

I kept repeating this aloud in a loud whisper. When I heard Loki roll over and smile. "Nightmare?" He questioned, thoughtfully.

I hummed to say yes. Loki sat up and leant his head on my thigh. This was the perfect opportunity to mess with his long, jet black hair.

I shuffled back into the bed and Loki moved up as well so his face was level to mine.

"Remember Lorelei, I will always love you." He mumbled as I drifted back off.

************************************
Now we were in Jotunheim.

"You have let us down, Loki!" Laufey's booming voice came through.

It was all dark and I could barely see them. I heard Loki's step backs and attempts to escape, but it was a huge shame that I was blind to them.

I heard Loki mumble. "Laufey, please, dont do this." His croaky voice losing more life.

Then, my worst fear grew to reality. I heard Loki scream and the slurred coughs of him dying.

"LOKIII!" I screamed as tears streamed down my cheek. Laufey cackled and there was no sound of him left.

************************************
I woke up to the same room, this time it felt off. Then, it came to me...

"Okay, Loki, enough with the illusions!" I felt myself sob. By that, the room disappeared and we were in a different place again.

"Lorelei, are you ok?" I heard Loki's voice, but I couldnt see him. I looked around I was in a beautiful field.

"Im ok, but are you? where are you?" I called.

"I cant see you for a moment, I want you to get back to the Avengers."

"No! Not without you! Where are you?! How do I get back to the Avengers?" My heart rate picked up.

"Lorelei, I will be back soon, I love you." That was the last I heard of him.

Once again, the garden was an illusion and I was really infront of the door to the Avengers Tower.