Chapter 27 - Infinity War. PT.2

**More IW spoilers**

The creepy alien guy lead me to the main room of the ship. Inside myself I wished that Tony would save me sooner or later.

He put his finger to his lips and a similar circle of blue flourished beneath me, sending me plummeting down low.

I looked around curiously and anxiously, realising that i was in Knowhere.

"Laufeyson.." A intimidating voice boomed from the echoes. I yelped and stepped back a bit, only to trip over a metal pole.

I clambered up into a sitting postion and looked up, only to see the most grotesck thing in the nine realms. A purple skinned being, that didnt look human, with a nutsack of a chin.

Oh God.

Its him.

Thanos.

I got up onto my feet. "You murderer! How could you kill someone as innocent as Heimdall! Why!?" I tried hitting him but he grabbed my wrist.

What is it with wrist grabbing!?

"Oh little one, I had too." He waved his hand with the gauntlet on it and yet again I was in a different place.

~

I felt like a spirit floating around in mid air, I opened my eyes to see Loki and Thanos. Thor was stuck in a metal cage looking thing with a cover around his mouth, disabling him to talk.

Loki looked drained, hopeless and scared. He held the tesseract in his palm, lifting it to Thanos' face.

I turned my head again to see Heimdall, dead with nothing with a spear in his chest. I sobbed staring at it.

"I assure you brother, the light will shine on us again, and my dear Lorelei, let the heavens rain above you my sweet wife..." He gulped.

I wish I could answer him, but it was all a illusion. He handed Thanos the stone, which he crushed and placed in his gauntlet.

I saw something puff out of nowhere behind Loki, it was a dagger. Thor squirmed and muffled words that none of us could hear in the background.

All of a sudden, he hurled the dagger at Thanos' neck, instantly being stopped by the tesseract's power.

Thanos smirked at Loki's action and dropped the power. He made him drop the dagger and grabbed Loki by the neck.

My heart pounded with guilt as a waterfall of tears flooded from my eyes, heart tearing into billions of pieces.

"You will never be...... a God." Loki said, growing lifeless with every word and the shallow snapping of his neck could be heard.

This was it. My worst fear coming to life, I screamed with everything I had, which was Loki. My heart mourned and grieved as he was carelessly dumped in front of Thor.

I didnt say goodbye. He gave me no chance to do so.

~

I exhaled as the illusion came to an end. This was reality, i was back on the doughnut ship, locked up in doubled knotted chains.

All I could do was lay my head low and sob until my eyes couldnt take it anymore.

No one could blame me, my husband just died in the hands of a mad Grape!