Chapter 9- Visitor.

It has now been six days after the job had started. Loki is rather quiet because he normally sat reading. Although today, he is acting very differently.

He would look up and stare at me for a few seconds, then when I look up, he looks down. I mean, I have had some nice conversations with the guy when Phoenix wasnt around and I have grown to like him.

"Rikki." Phoenix snapped her fingers in front of my face. I hummed and looked at her. "We may have visitors today, are you ok with that?" She asked. I nodded, still half in my daydream.

"And you dont ask me to see if im ok with it, do you?" Loki piped up. Phoenix glared at her brother.

"Your the one stuck in a cage so you wont do anything to change it." She snapped. Her eyes burnt with orange spikes of fire.

Loki put up us hands in surrender and the sound of the elevator opening rang through the room. Phoenix leaped up and ran to the entity, who hugged her as soon as she reached him.

"Who's this?" He asked as he saw me. He looked quite young, with silky brown hair and darker brown eyes.

"The finest fair maiden you could possibly see." Loki blurted. I blushed a bit and it was hopefully not visible.

"I think I have my maiden thank you.... wait... LOKI?! Oh my gosh, you just went to destroy New York, wait, is it really you or is it an illusion?" The boy freaked.

"Ok, calm down Peter. This is Rikki, by the way. Shes my friend." Phoenix reassured.

I got up and shook Peter's hand. "Oh my God, I shook hands with an Avenger, what a privilege!" He ran a hand through his hair.

Phoenix facepalmed. "Rikki, this is Peter Parker, my very excitable boyfriend." She giggled.

"Nice to meet you, Peter!" I smiled. All Peter done was nod slightly as he tried to calm his breathing.

After a few moments of an awkward silence. Peter popped a question.

"Hey Phoenix, you know you love me, right? Wanna maybe go out for dinner tonight?" He said, knowingly nervous.

"Ok, sure! I'm pretty sure The Siren will be okay with Loki, alone for a couple of hours. Ill get ready!" She squeaked excitedly.

She gave me a look that was desperate for me to say ok.

"Ok, you deserve it anyway, being stuck here with me for the past week." I replied. By that, she ran off and started getting ready...

Now I had to deal with her brother, alone, fantastic.