Chapter 26- Infinity War. PT.1

**Infinity War spoilers**

I was hanging around the Avengers facility, bored out of my mind. Luna and Phoenix went out to get food, Tony went to find Pepper, Wanda went to Scotland with Vision. I was alone.

After Mira went to find Melody's killer and never came back due to memory loss, it was another reason to flail.

Thor and Loki had to protect Ragnarok from happening and I was expecting them to come back soon.

I made my way to mine and Phoenix's room to slouch around when a bright circle of light swished around infront of me.

"Mrs. Laufeyson, I believe." I nodded, shell-shocked.

"The name's Dr. Stephen Strange and I need you to come with me." He sighed and held out a hand to me.

I hesitated at first but took his hand and stepped through.

Next thing i knew, I was in a spacious room that looked like a café at first. There was this other wizard, Bruce and Tony there as well.

"Tony? Bruce? H- What?" I stuttered. Giving them both a hug. "What's going on?"

"Thanos is here.." Bruce mumbled.

"Who's Thanos?" I batted my eyelashes nervously.

"A Mad Titan, he's coming here on Earth to collect the Infinity Stones from Vision and Strange here.." He sighed.

"W-where's Loki?" I asked, worried for his life.

"Thanos took him, he handed him the tesseract. Thats all I know, before Heimdall used the last bit of dark magic he had before he died.." He added.

Tony and Strange stood back, unsure of what to do or say.

"Heimdall.... is dead!?" I said, feeling the grief rising up. I fiddled with my wedding ring.

Before we could say anymore, we heard a crash coming from outside. We all gave each other glances and sped outside.

~

Destruction was everywhere.

People running for their lives as a doughnut looking spaceship flew down from the air.

Debry swishing about and billboards crashing down. I wiped a tear from my face and went into fighting mode.

~

We had rid of the big guy. Wong took him to a snowy mountain place and he left his hand behind.

I went up to the other alien creature as he grabbed my wrist.

"You need to come with me, young animal." He sneered.

"LET ME GO!" I tried squirming out of his grasp, which only got tighter.

He clicked his fingers and the spaceship started lifting above. I could see Tony and Peter climb aboard also.

To be continued...