Chapter 10- Persuasion.

Before Phoenix left with Peter, she gave me a hug and said good luck. I waved her goodbye as I turned around on my heels to see Loki out of his cage.

"What the... hell... how?" I stuttered. Then, he started to disappear and a laugh came from his cage. Then, I remembered, he can create illusions.

"Dont do that again, please." I whispered. He came up to the glass and rested his fist on there.

"Now that we are alone. Why dont you come in? I dont bite." He said cunningly, but deep down in there somewhere, I could see that he was serious.

I could feel myself give into the villain, he made it so easy to persuade someone into doing what they want.

He seemed to evil and selfish when deep down all I could see that he just wanted to be loved. He has been through a lot the poor thing. So why not comfort him, I mean, thats what heroes do, save people from being sad.

Well, thats my opinion.

He then turned away, frowning. My heart felt like it had just been squeezed and something just clicked inside me that I wasnt just a friend to him.

"You know what? Fine." I flailed.

He gave me that infamous grin again as I walked over to the lever that opened the door....

A/N:
Ik its only short but im running out of ideas. I will think of some more though. In the meantime, its just gunna be slower than usual.