Chapter 13- Breaking Free.

I steamed my tail up so I was dry and looking like my usual self again and Loki watched, mesmerized.

"So, what are you planning, love?" Loki stated. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Please, Fury told me every single little detail of this place." I replied like it was the most obvious thing in the realm.

I got up and went to the door, I elbowed the glass with my full power. Nothing.

Loki chuckled. "Need a hand?" He said as he created an illusion of himself outside the glass.

I rolled my eyes at his pride and told the illusion him to go to the lever. The other Loki pulled it and the door was open.

It felt to good to be true. I stepped out of the cage and spread my arms out in victory.

Looking back, I saw Loki sitting down, head hung low and eyes closed. I ran to him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Loki?!" I shook him.

I then remembered that he could see other realms that I couldn't, being a Frost Giant and all. I left him until he jolted to his side.

"Loki, are you okay?" I asked worried. He hummed as he grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Let's go." He said, his voice still low. I squeezed his hand.

"Not until you tell me what you saw." I challenged.

"Lorelei, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, we have been planning this since I could remember, whats with the sudden chamge of attitude from the God of Mischief."

He put his head on to his free hand. "I have a bad feeling, thats all."

The words put a stake through my heart. "We'll be okay." I reassured.

He nodded as we both got up, Loki teleporting us elsewhere.

It took me a while to regain my focus, I looked around and I unexpectly looked round to see that we were in one place.

One place where it all began.