Chapter 19

Double update!!

June-13-2015

After that day, Maryam only wished me whenever we met in the corridors. She was busy with her work and so was I. But I wanted to spend time with her which was not possible. Moreover, I had to control myself. These girls start throwing tantrums once they know that a guy is behind them and I didn't have time for that shit. Today I was excited to go to a pub with my college buddies. It would help me get over her. It would be great if I could hook up to any girl tonight. It would help me more. I went to the pub suggested by Niel. He was my childhood buddy. I was drinking at the counter when I saw a girl dancing on the dance floor. It was Maryam. She was wearing a little black dress which had a deep neck. Argh! She made me more restless. Then I noticed that there was a guy who was dancing around her. I had finished two drinks. He was still around her and she didn't seem to mind much. I lost it! I stood up and went to the dance floor. She didn't notice me. Then I grabbed her towards me. She was surprised first but then she gave that smile which gave me sleepless nights. I pulled her closer. Her smile vanished and was replaced with a serious expression. She felt so good in my arms that I couldn't let her go. She finally freed herself from my arms and was about to leave. I pulled her back to me such that her back was in contact with my torso. I bent to her ear such that my mouth came in contact with her ear. She shivered under my touch. I could feel that. It was my turn now, so I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She turned around and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me closer to her such that her lips were in contact with my ears this time. She said a NO. I felt my shoulders relaxed. She didn't have a boyfriend. God! This girl was like a magic. Later, I dropped her home. I wished I went inside her home. But she said that her mom and dad visited her home and might mind seeing me around. So I had no other option but to leave. Fuck! I seriously wish they were not there.

June-22-2015

It was a big day for me. I was about to acquire a textile company. Maryam was there in the meeting when a lady from the textile company made the presentation. After that night we didn't talk much in the office. I felt uncomfortable facing her. But today I couldn't help but to glance at her every now and then but I had to concentrate on the meeting too. I didn't find the company to be a good option for acquiring and Maryam spoke my mind. She told the lady that their financial position was weak and that they needed to improve a lot to sustain. She is intelligent and it attracted me more towards her. Intelligence is gorgeous! After the meeting, the lady came to me requesting me to reconsider my decision. I explained her that there was no scope for reconsideration. She started getting emotional all of a sudden and started crying. Argh! I don't know why few women are like this who cry for small things. I kept my hand on her shoulder to pacify her. When I looked at the other side, I saw Maryam. She was angry. She was jealous and the thought was delightful to me. I started moving closer to this lady by wrapping my hands around her shoulder. Anyways she didn't mind it. Maryam went outside the conference hall. Guess she was waiting for me in the hall but I was stuck with this lady. As soon as Maryam left I took off my hand from the lady and told her that she should improve the condition of her company and then I would give it a thought. To my surprise, when I went out I saw Maryam flirting with one of her colleagues. I just felt like firing that guy. But I had to first speak to her. So, I called her on her phone. She saw that I was calling but she still didn't take the call. I called her twice and thrice and she didn't lift. She continued flirting with that guy. I was damn angry. I went to her and grabbed her to one of the rooms nearby. I didn't care if someone saw us. I told her that I was totally mad at her. She just shrugged her shoulders and said that it was her wish to be with the people she wanted to. I told her that she was doing this on purpose as I flirted before. She looked into my eyes. Hurt was clearly visible in them. Then she left the room. I wanted to talk to her. Maybe I could ask her for dinner this weekend. God! I have to wait for a weekend as I am busy with the work.

Hey my High Fliers!!

Hope you guyz enjoying the diary entries! There are more on the way..

Make my day by VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

You people LITERALLY have no idea how much it means to me!

Love you all <3 XOXO